e bay / pay pal

time_vans

Head Pro
Visit site
my heads gone. been trying to pay for a purchase and i keep getting a 'update card details' screen which despite completing correctly keeps telling me my information is incorrect...and it f***ing is not! anyone get me out of this perpetual misery.cheers.

TonyN

Money List Winner
Visit site
Are you trying to register new card details or pay for something with a card you have already registered?

When I had to update my details (debit card expiry was up) I registred and still couldn't pay because the new details, I had not set as the primary card.

If this is the case, best thing to do is delete the old details.

If its something else, I am :D

time_vans

Head Pro
Visit site
Sorted now thanks. Apparently my card expired in March 2008 yet I have been happily making purchases up to a couple of days ago with no problem. The oddest thing is I didnt register/use e bay/paypal until April 2008!!!!

Herbie

Tour Winner
Visit site
646812L.jpg

E=BAY????????????

B

birdieman

Ebay ain't perfect, far from it.
However for selling it's great, for buying you need to be careful. It's the market size which is key to Ebay's success, millions of people can buy what you're selling.
Look on it as recycling - you don't want something, someone else wants it, bobs your uncle, job done. Use the cash for something you do want and de-clutter at the same time.
I have bought and sold shed loads on Ebay, fingers burned once or twice but overall very happy with it - still huge savings to be had.

andiritchie

Journeyman Pro
HOTMAIL.COM
Ebays alright i buy and sell on there only one bad experince bought 2 pairs of Galvin Green pants and they where too small even though same size as the ones i got