E Bay and Dollars

toyboy54

Challenge Tour Pro
Visit site
Been having a toodle around on E BAY last night and tonight (well rangers vs Hibs=boring: OH YA BEAUTY-NOT NOW!!!!(y))
Anyway came upon a Wilson stand/carry bag last night in very fetching Wilson red, and in great nick too) with a couple of days left to bid-IN STERLING, from somewhere down South. So I'm thinking that that would be o.k. for half set next summer + my clubs are Wilson, love them!
Go back on tonight to check price £25+ £8p+p last night--No sign of anything genuinely from U.K. everything from U.S.A. at crazy prices plus overseas shipping..$2,500+ for a bag-mental!!
Can't find anything from U.K.-real people, pricing, locations----Anyone else noticed this weirdness???:eek:
Bonus is result from Easter Road!
Just went back on and clubs, club covers etc., are all in dollars- What gives? Has Bojo sold the country?(not political)

Last edited:

toyboy54

Challenge Tour Pro
Visit site
EBay and Dollars
Thought I'd fixed it but PC is obviously a Hibs supporter and decided to act up by going back to .com!
Really can't be ursed emailing EBay help line , so will let the brains in the house sort it out tomorrow...hopefully when I'm at golf lesson (then it can't be my fault, can it?)
Technology and i really do not get on very well:oops:

KenL

Tour Rookie
Visit site
Set the location to UK only.
But, watch out for things with a long delivery time. Some Chinese sellers manage to pretend they are in the UK when they are not.