Dundonald Sunday 10th April 2016

Jimaroid

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
Where's the crying smilie when you need one? Sadly I have to withdraw as I've got an unexpected business trip on Monday and that's causing family/childcare problems for me on Sunday.

I was really looking forward to this. Thanks for your amazing efforts, Fabian, and apologies for having to pull out. Alan, Sammeebee, Huds - Please accept my apologies and hope someone can fill in to make a four.

My tee time at 10:50 is up for grabs and I'm open to sensible offers. ;)

Farneyman

Tour Winner
Visit site
Where's the crying smilie when you need one? Sadly I have to withdraw as I've got an unexpected business trip on Monday and that's causing family/childcare problems for me on Sunday.

I was really looking forward to this. Thanks for your amazing efforts, Fabian, and apologies for having to pull out. Alan, Sammeebee, Huds - Please accept my apologies and hope someone can fill in to make a four.

Shame Jim. Hopefully we can get it filled...

Anyone got a pal who would fancy this?

huds1475

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
. Alan, Sammeebee, Huds - Please accept my apologies and hope someone can fill in to make a four.

No need to apologise for me pal, but appreciate the courtesy :thup:

Sorry to to hear it's not worked out well for you, maybe another time.

Craig

williamalex1

Money List Winner
Visit site
I've just booked a buggy for me and williep because we're old, but I've been saving up my winnings.:whoo: . Only £35 if anyone is interested or old :D .

Good news the forecast is GOOD :whoo: