Druids Golf

Sats

Challenge Tour Pro
Visit site
Just wondered if anyone had any feedback about Druids Golf, it seems the prices are very good, but before I order anything I wanted to know if the quality suffers because of the low prices or are they simply an unsung hero?

Orikoru

Tour Winner
Visit site
I got a polo from them in the Black Friday sale for £14. It's nice soft, stretchy material which is how I like my golf polos, and it's true to size (medium for me). I see some of their prices are back to £28-30 though, not sure I'd pay that as they're not massively better than other polos you can get for £20.

tugglesf239

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
I got a polo from them in the Black Friday sale for £14. It's nice soft, stretchy material which is how I like my golf polos, and it's true to size (medium for me). I see some of their prices are back to £28-30 though, not sure I'd pay that as they're not massively better than other polos you can get for £20.

I’ve bought a few bits as they are cheap.
Although the polo I bought was slightly undersized compared to the jacket I bought, I’d say the quality is equal to FJ.

In fact I would not be surprised if they were made in the same factory.

Obviously I know they are not but they look and feek Exactly the same level of stitching, sizing, material and quality etc.

Good gear for the price imo.

Orikoru

Tour Winner
Visit site
I’ve bought a few bits as they are cheap.
Although the polo I bought was slightly undersized compared to the jacket I bought, I’d say the quality is equal to FJ.

In fact I would not be surprised if they were made in the same factory.

Obviously I know they are not but they look and feek Exactly the same level of stitching, sizing, material and quality etc.

Good gear for the price imo.
Yeah I don't disagree, I just mean you can go on County-Golf and get Adidas or Under Armour polos for 18-20 quid so not much incentive to buy a Druids one at 28 quid. Fine when the Druids ones are under 20 as well.

tugglesf239

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
Yeah I don't disagree, I just mean you can go on County-Golf and get Adidas or Under Armour polos for 18-20 quid so not much incentive to buy a Druids one at 28 quid. Fine when the Druids ones are under 20 as well.

Oh I’d agree with that tbf.

UA build arguably the best quality gear of most sports wear providers in my experience. Personally I’d buy them before your Nike, adidas, puma etc etc.

Similarly you can pay the same price for the likes of cutter and buck or Greg Norman etc for the same price point and in My experience they are inferior from a quality and prestige perspective. The latter being important to some more than others.

In a side note. The majority of my golf wardrobe is made up of mainly RLX, j Lindeberg, Oscar Jacobson, under armour and some Galvin green stuff.

Now reading that you will assume I’m some kind of brand w@@@@r (which I am in some respects) however…
I have genuinely never paid anywhere near RRP for anything.

I’ve bought a brand new £200 quid RLX jackets for £ 48 quid, new Galvin green paclite jacket with an RRP of £400 for £110 from Snainton. ive also never paid more than £40 quid for a polo by and large, yet I’ve got a dozen or so that are from the more prestige (snooty ?) brands.

My point being that yes Druids make very good gear, yes I would recommend it to anyone really.

The prices are good but similarly if you have the patience then you don’t have to buy them in lieu of getting somthing a bit nicer from a more high end seller.

That said. If they have a style you fancy then buy it as you will 100% be happy with it when it arrives.

Assuming it fits your gut, which mine never unfortunately ?

Brads

Visit site
Are Druids stuff not made at their place in Edinburgh?
I was in there last week and saw a room of sowing machines so assumed they were made on-site

D

Deleted member 29109

Don’t except the highest quality and you won’t be disappointed.

Don’t expect any consistency in sizing either.

Bdill93

Undisputed King of FOMO
Visit site
Don’t except the highest quality and you won’t be disappointed.

Don’t expect any consistency in sizing either.

Never had a single issue with either of these.

Ive had polos, midlayers, hoodies caps and even a waterproof bag from druids with no issues at all and all accurately sized.

chrisd

Major Champion
Visit site
Just wondered if anyone had any feedback about Druids Golf, it seems the prices are very good, but before I order anything I wanted to know if the quality suffers because of the low prices or are they simply an unsung hero?

The stuff I bought seems pretty decent. The polo's are definitely summer use but fitted well, the shoes are pretty sturdy but they've gone in the garage for later on . The mid layer is ok but not certain when I'll wear it

Sats

Challenge Tour Pro
Visit site
The stuff I bought seems pretty decent. The polo's are definitely summer use but fitted well, the shoes are pretty sturdy but they've gone in the garage for later on . The mid layer is ok but not certain when I'll wear it

I ordered a rain suit and got a free polo for £99 so hopefully I won't get wet anymore!!! Once Xmas etc is done we'll have to get out for a round.