Driver Shafts for Sale

• Thread starter Deleted member 15344
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 15344

I have two driver shafts for sale

They both currently have R1 tips attached to them and both got Golf Pride White VDR Grips

They were purchased about 3 months ago to try out different shafts for my driver

Both only been used about 3 times on the range with no marks or damage on the shafts and grips are brand new

1st Shaft is a UST Proforce V2 Stiff Flex 66G

image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg

The second shaft is a Graffaloy Bi Matrix Tour Prototype Stiff Flex in White

image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg

image.jpg

Looking for offers around £65 per shaft

If you want any other info please just ask

Cheers

njc1973

Head Pro
Visit site
Might be interested but am fairly limited on my knowledge of shafts, what difference would I expect to see between the stock stiff and these shafts?

D

Deleted member 15344

I'm not massively knowledgable myself as well - tried three shafts on recommendation and picked one and left with the two I didn't get on with.

One Planer

Global Moderator
Visit site
A little help here:

Bi-Matrix:

Back by popular demand, Grafalloy BiMatrx Tour Prototype is now available in three custom color options: Pink, Neon Orange and White.

BiMatrx Tour Prototype combines the best of both worlds in materials and performance. The ultralight graphite BiMatrx body joins with a steel tip section for ultimate distance and control. BiMatrx also has the unique combination of allowing golfers to increase driver loft by as much as 30% while offering a 20% reduction in spin rate. This high launch and low spin blend delivers incredible carry and roll.

http://www.gamolagolf.co.uk/acatalog/Grafalloy-Bimatrix-Tour-Prototype-Shaft.html

UST:

FOR THE PLAYER SEEKING A MEDIUM BALL FLIGHT, INCREASED BALL SPEED AND SUPERIOR CONTROL

Proforce V2 is designed for players seeking a flatter, more penetrating ball flight. The firm tip section produces a medium launch condition and increased ball speed. The Proforce V2 uses the most superior materials and design to produce a very stable, consistent golf shaft. The super low-torque provides maximum control for today’s larger club heads. The Proforce V2 is available in 56 to 77 gram shaft models.

http://www.gamolagolf.co.uk/acatalog/UST_MAMIYA_PROFORCE_V2_Wood_Shafts.html

D

Deleted member 15344

Cheers Gareth - also happy to listen to offers below the price mentioned

D

Deleted member 15344

Quick bump for the Proforce shaft

Anyone interested before it goes on EBay

Wabinez

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
I may know of someone for the ProForce. Can you confirm the whole spec from the side of the shaft please?