Driver change

B16grf

Visit site
Hi there I'm looking to change my driver I have a natural right to left shot, but looking for another that's a bit more forgiving and also a different angle to what I got, my club at moment is a Taylor made r7 draw 11.5 stiff flex as a big lump with lot of power, what's any ideas what I should go for

the_coach

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
welcome along, audition the G30, currently the highest MOI of any out there. a 10.5 version, but you can up the loft up to an extra 2º max. the TM sldr s fixed loft 12º.

Last edited:

CMAC

Blackballed
Banned
Visit site
welcome along, audition the G30, currently the highest MOI of any out there. a 10.5 version, but you can up the loft up to an extra 2º max. the TM sldr s fixed loft 12º.
the_coach, that must be your shortest reply to date, you feeling ok? :ears:

the_coach

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
Thought the G30 had a max of 1degree loft increase.

from ping: [h=1]G30[/h]Crown turbulators in the 460cc head help generate greater clubhead speed and ball velocity for consistently longer drives that find the fairway. The new T9S face material is strong, lightweight and thin, optimizing face deflection for even higher ball speeds and longer drives. With Trajectory Tuning+ Technology, you can fine-tune launch conditions using five settings and 2 full degrees of loft adjustability.

Ethan

Money List Winner
Visit site
from ping: [h=1]G30[/h]Crown turbulators in the 460cc head help generate greater clubhead speed and ball velocity for consistently longer drives that find the fairway. The new T9S face material is strong, lightweight and thin, optimizing face deflection for even higher ball speeds and longer drives. With Trajectory Tuning+ Technology, you can fine-tune launch conditions using five settings and 2 full degrees of loft adjustability.

I think that might be +/- 1 degree.

duncan mackie

Money List Winner
Visit site
Hi there I'm looking to change my driver I have a natural right to left shot, but looking for another that's a bit more forgiving and also a different angle to what I got, my club at moment is a Taylor made r7 draw 11.5 stiff flex as a big lump with lot of power, what's any ideas what I should go for

not sure what you are looking for from the new one - my instinct is that your current one works for you (as it does for a huge number of people - guy next to me at the range a couple of days ago had 4 drivers, inc that one, and said he kept going back to it because none of the others gave him significantly more and it provided huge huge confidence...)

fwiw he hit the ball like a Scr player with all his clubs!

B16grf

Visit site
not sure what you are looking for from the new one - my instinct is that your current one works for you (as it does for a huge number of people - guy next to me at the range a couple of days ago had 4 drivers, inc that one, and said he kept going back to it because none of the others gave him significantly more and it provided huge huge confidence...)

fwiw he hit the ball like a Scr player with all his clubs!

I do get on with it but I've had it since been out, I wanted to get something with not so much loft, lower projectory
I was just wondering what the pros thought and give me some idea what club to get kitted out with,