DOGS,DNA AND C**P

viscount17

Money List Winner
Visit site
Licensing is not a problem if done properly. First years license covers the cost of tagging. Same wardens pick up strays, tagged or not. Costs you to get it back plus a fine for no license. Of course some people will use this as a way of dumping their dogs (and cats - they are worse as they stink!).

I don't hate dogs or cats - just the stupidly over-protective/over-sensitive attitude toward them and their irresponsible owners

vig

Tour Winner
Visit site
I suppose when your feeling crap,the worlds crap its natural to complain about....crap. I try not to let things get to me as I want to decide what mood I'm in and not be dictated to by some lazy sod who thinks it's alright to let their dog dump outside my house instead of theirs.
Anyway I recall an incident at the seaside several years ago. Picture the scene, blazing hot day,sea gently lapping at the beach and me,the missus and the kids sat on a blanket having a picnic...perffick!
The kids decide they want a paddle so we move to the water's edge and at roughly the same time a car pulls up and a guy lets two dogs out which run on to the beach.He dosen't attend to them and they proceed to piss and crap all over the blanket.I ran up to the dogs and they pelted off back to this guy who I shouted at as I approached him but he just ignored me and made off in the other direction.
I was fuming so I took some bread bags and collected the crap up and went to his car and smeared it under every door handle and painted his windscreen for good measure. Other people in the car park watching this thought I was insane until I told them what had happened. I think I made my point!

Bravo!

vig

Tour Winner
Visit site
Licensing is not a problem if done properly. First years license covers the cost of tagging. Same wardens pick up strays, tagged or not. Costs you to get it back plus a fine for no license. Of course some people will use this as a way of dumping their dogs (and cats - they are worse as they stink!).

I don't hate dogs or cats - just the stupidly over-protective/over-sensitive attitude toward them and their irresponsible owners

Licencing is not a problem. The problem is the owner that doesn't want to licence their dog. There would be tousands upon thousands of owners who couldn't give a hoot and don't even feed their dogs, they just put them on the street to scavenge.

forefortheday

Tour Rookie
Visit site
I suppose when your feeling crap,the worlds crap its natural to complain about....crap. I try not to let things get to me as I want to decide what mood I'm in and not be dictated to by some lazy sod who thinks it's alright to let their dog dump outside my house instead of theirs.
Anyway I recall an incident at the seaside several years ago. Picture the scene, blazing hot day,sea gently lapping at the beach and me,the missus and the kids sat on a blanket having a picnic...perffick!
The kids decide they want a paddle so we move to the water's edge and at roughly the same time a car pulls up and a guy lets two dogs out which run on to the beach.He dosen't attend to them and they proceed to piss and crap all over the blanket.I ran up to the dogs and they pelted off back to this guy who I shouted at as I approached him but he just ignored me and made off in the other direction.
I was fuming so I took some bread bags and collected the crap up and went to his car and smeared it under every door handle and painted his windscreen for good measure. Other people in the car park watching this thought I was insane until I told them what had happened. I think I made my point!

Round of applause for Mr Evans! that made me :D

Herbie

Tour Winner
Visit site
Just been trying to load a pic, does anyone know what method one should do this ????????????????????????

Herbie

Tour Winner
Visit site
100_6199.jpg

Do I look like the kind of dog that would leave a mess anywhere? :cool: And Hooray! and thanks to Viscount I have now posted my first ever pic. :D

toyboy54

Challenge Tour Pro
Visit site
MVP ..........reminds me of the line in The Dirty Dozen where the little smart ass come s out with 'I've stood in it a few times but I've never eaten it'
Anyone remember this(and what was the name of the character?) :cool: