Diamond Cut Wheels with Low Profile Tyres...Options?!

pauljames87

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
I had thought about insurance but then if they can only be done once or twice I'm not sure it's worth it? I'll check out the mobile thing - more expensive (paid £120 for mine) but the convenience is worth it. For now I'm going to live with the couple of rashes as they're not noticable unless you look (or know they're there) and probably a more relaxed drive than it would be if they were pristine again!

Last few cars I've had I've got gap and alloy Insurance but that's because their PCP or lease so getting them done is worth it

Comestic insurance on this car was like £250 for 3 years and £130 for the alloy Insurance

18 claims allowed on cosmetic, 12 allowed on alloys

So that alloy claim at £110 back will make it almost worth it with 2 years left on it

Don't do much damage but I got it with one car and next week had a flat tyre paid for itself almost instantly (tyre and alloy with that one)

AmandaJR

Money List Winner
Visit site
Last few cars I've had I've got gap and alloy Insurance but that's because their PCP or lease so getting them done is worth it

Comestic insurance on this car was like £250 for 3 years and £130 for the alloy Insurance

18 claims allowed on cosmetic, 12 allowed on alloys

So that alloy claim at £110 back will make it almost worth it with 2 years left on it

Don't do much damage but I got it with one car and next week had a flat tyre paid for itself almost instantly (tyre and alloy with that one)

I took out cosmetic insurance as I'm fussy and also sick of idiots parking too close and marking the car. Never mind the Mick George lorries around here who never cover their skip or muck lorries and fly rocks and god knows what all over the road! Not used it yet but it's nice to have the reassurance of it plus it's through BMW so hopefully any work wouldn't be shoddy as can happen with Chips Away and other franchises. Next time I'm taking wheel insurance too!

pauljames87

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
I took out cosmetic insurance as I'm fussy and also sick of idiots parking too close and marking the car. Never mind the Mick George lorries around here who never cover their skip or muck lorries and fly rocks and god knows what all over the road! Not used it yet but it's nice to have the reassurance of it plus it's through BMW so hopefully any work wouldn't be shoddy as can happen with Chips Away and other franchises. Next time I'm taking wheel insurance too!

I always try to get all 3 for under £500 then it's just like a little premium to keep the car presentable for the finance company

The car I Own.. oh dear .... Seat wanted £2000 to repair a leaking sun roof ... (Plus car away for weeks with a Skoda fabia as a hire car) looking at 3k.. .. £30 Amazon for some flashing tape .. sunroof sealed . Fuse pulled.. no problem ?