DGUK Excellent Service

SteveBonners

Assistant Pro
Visit site
I know that many of you have found the service offered by AG or DGUK, to not always be the best, but I wanted to let you know about the excellent service I received at DGUK, Romford today.

Last season was a poor one, with my driver being the main problem.I had set out to maybe look at some new options for 2014 and had seen the Mizuno JPX825 on offer for £119. Paul (PGA Pro) at the store taped this driver up for me and I set off to hit some balls on the range. After a short while he joined me to ask how things were going.

The results from the Mizuno were really good and as reviews had said it seemed easy to hit the ball straight. He asked how this compared to my existing Titleist 910 driver. To me the results from the Mizuno seemed an immediate improvement.

At that point he said to me why don't we look at the 2 clubs on the "flightscope" and see what the differences are. Well I have to say it really was the most helpful 40 minutes I have spent on my golf game. During this time Paul identified that the setting on my existing 910 was not right for my swing and he used the data to make the adjustments which were needed.

Having been custom fitted for my irons I should have known to take this advice earlier, but sometimes we just don't make the time to do this.

Anyway with the new setting in place my shots with the Titleist showed an immediate improvement and although the results with the Mizuno showed a marginal improvement, his view was that they were not significant and that the the 910 was a driver I should keep and develop my game with.

I have to say that I felt this to be exceptional service, as there was no attempt to just sell me the driver I was hitting well, but he showed a real interest in my game and what would be best for me.

Well done DGUK!

Siren

Tour Rookie
Visit site
Thats really good, id take the guys name off though as hes probably heading for the sack after telling you not to buy a club!

CMAC

Blackballed
Banned
Visit site
Thats really good, id take the guys name off though as hes probably heading for the sack after telling you not to buy a club!

nonsense, they will reap more business as an honest retailer in the long run.