Day Out At Lydd Golf Club - 28/02/09

medwayjon

Tour Winner
www.snodhurstcarsales.co.uk
Cheers Roger.

I am really pleased with the deal we got, it is spectacular value I think for what, as I remember, was a very good course.

Looking forward and crossing everything for a good days weather, we are owed it guys.

RGuk

Tour Winner
Visit site
When I saw Lydd, I guessed Wales.....and was going to put my name down.

My guess it was down the road from Llanfairpwllgwyngyllgogerychwyrndrobwyll-llantysiliogogogoch

Damn.....I had visions of the great mwj golfing in Snowdonia. :)

HTL

Tour Winner
Visit site
I said yes to this before I looked at the course. I'm glad im lying down! It is NASTY water and trouble all over the place, with the big sticks needed of tees on several holes.

Should be interesting with my current form off the tees.

HomerJSimpson

Hall of Famer
Visit site
He told me when we first played he was off 22. As he hasn't given me any proof otherwise thats what he has used. We played the Downshire recently and we halved and I was playing pretty decent stuff so it seemed about right (and he hammered me at Ascot last time he was there!!). I think its up to Kent and HTL himself to come to a mutually acceptable number

HTL

Tour Winner
Visit site
Looking at the the course and considering I will not have played since the London club meet I reckon 26 will suit me fine.

I will try and play Friday and take whatever I shot over par as my handicapp on Saturday.