Crown Golf

Richieb

Medal Winner
Visit site
Hi Rich
We currently have a midweek offer for Crown Golf members of 1
night Dinner Bed & Breakfast with 1 round on the Old Course and
1 round on th Nicklaus Course for £109.00 per person.Are there
any dates you would like me to check availability for you?
Regards
Kelly Graham
Reservations Executive
Tel: 01579 352001Fax: 01579 350537www.st-mellion.co.uk<http://www.st-mellion.co.uk/>  St. Mellion International Resort - Home of The English Open

slaznick

Medal Winner
golfsoc.com
Strange how your mind works, but a pretty good analogy!! Mind you, if you had seen my girlfriend's Mum...
You get to play all Crown Golf courses 7 days now, me and the brother in-law are looking to do a tour of the one's round the south of the M25 in the summer.
If anyone is arranging something for St mellion we will be in!!
Anyone fancies a round at the Abbotsley, Hertfordshire or Chesfield Downs any day stick it on here

minty18

Tour Rookie
Visit site
Strange how your mind works, but a pretty good analogy!! Mind you, if you had seen my girlfriend's Mum...
You get to play all Crown Golf courses 7 days now, me and the brother in-law are looking to do a tour of the one's round the south of the M25 in the summer.
If anyone is arranging something for St mellion we will be in!!
Anyone fancies a round at the Abbotsley, Hertfordshire or Chesfield Downs any day stick it on here

I play at the Abbotsley, I work 5 mins from the hertfordshire and chesfield downs is between the two! Infact I'm playing Chesfield downs with my brother in-law on friday at 11 if you fancy it?

slaznick

Medal Winner
golfsoc.com
I would do minty 18 but my brother in law is absolutely rubbish and he would annoy you with his endless drivel. Hold on, you are my brother in-law!!!
To all other forum members, I have only just found out that minty18 is my brother in-law. I can tell you all when he is lying about his handicap now!!

mikeyh

Club Champion
Visit site
Sorry for the late reply.

If you guys are planning to come to St Mellion you will probably be better off looking for accomodation in Plymouth then driving down from there. Its about 20 minutes. Although there is a nice pub with rooms a bit closer, called the Holland Inn.

The Holland Inn Hotel
Callington Rd, Hatt, Saltash, Cornwall PL12 6EB
Tel: 01752 844044

Unfortunately i am leaving St Mellion this year and my membership runs out end of March. My upcoming wedding is draining my resources!!!!