Cross field Pga show honesty ?

User20205

Money List Winner
Visit site
I like his vlogs, his on course testing is really good. But he can be a really whiny child. He can’t be part of the industry and moan about it, he runs the risk of biting the hand that feeds him. He can critique without being a dick

tsped83

Tour Winner
Visit site
Problem is people do “just don’t get it”.
Take a read of these forums. He enjoys educating and teaching about the game. Why a ball reacts the way it does.

Some folk on here will tell you the shaft is the engine. Tell you to change the shaft for a pull hook. Buy a particular ball etc.

It just isn’t the case and that’s what he try’s to teach. Get fit. Get lessons Get what feels good.

No twist face technology will cure your slice or hook. No shaft will stop you skying your driver.

Smart and concise. With you brother.

Nickrat

Club Champion
Visit site
Take a read of these forums. He enjoys educating and teaching about the game. Why a ball reacts the way it does.

Some folk on here will tell you the shaft is the engine. Tell you to change the shaft for a pull hook. Buy a particular ball etc.

It just isn’t the case and that’s what he try’s to teach. Get fit. Get lessons Get what feels good.

No twist face technology will cure your slice or hook. No shaft will stop you skying your driver.

Fair point some people don't get it but he says stuff like "those watching at home just don't get it" implying that nobody understands the golf world apart from him and coach. I think sometimes he just comes across as egotistical, like the way he dealt with the Taylor made situation.

Can you imagine if I just said to everyone in this thread who's opinion differed with me "they just don't get it" and do that smarmy laugh. Say your point and argue reasons behind it but don't be patronising.

Jacko_G

Blackballed
Visit site

No twist face technology will cure your slice or hook. No shaft will stop you skying your driver

Not sure that anyone is suggesting that it will!

big_matt

Assistant Pro
Visit site
Fair point some people don't get it but he says stuff like "those watching at home just don't get it" implying that nobody understands the golf world apart from him and coach. I think sometimes he just comes across as egotistical, like the way he dealt with the Taylor made situation.

Can you imagine if I just said to everyone in this thread who's opinion differed with me "they just don't get it" and do that smarmy laugh. Say your point and argue reasons behind it but don't be patronising.

Agreed. There is an assumption there that if you disagree with his point of view then you clearly just cant understand what he is explaining.

He doesnt seem to welcome any kind of debate or ideas at all - its either his view or the wrong view.

Taylormade are well within their rights to not send him endless free equipment just because he is popular on youtube. There was no reason for him to take it so badly and read out private emails in his videos etc. Just looked very petty.

G

guest100718

his subscriber numbers seem to have stalled. been overtaken by shiels who with his tie ups with tgc will only go from strength to strength

GMC1981

Club Champion
Visit site
Not sure that anyone is suggesting that it will!

To be fair , these companies word it in a way that have you believe their product will fix your ailments.

Taylormade - ‘ The longest , straightest driver we’ve ever made . Our sweet spot is now the same size as a small planet (paraphrasing) ‘.

Me - ‘ Brilliant , that my high slice sorted ‘.

But IMO that’s a part of the game I enjoy . Buying equipment you think is going to improve your game .