Crazy Japanese Sports show

need_my_wedge

Has Now Found His Wedgie
Visit site
Currently sitting watching a very funny show, two comediens and various celeb friends in challenges against pro sportsmen. They`ve had a 2 on 1 driving contest against Ryo Ishikawa, played football 10 pin bowling against Shunsuke Nakamura (formerly of Celtic) (last years bowling against the ladies National team - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t2qfrg_i1cU here). Just played three very funny challenges against 4 cute pro lady golfers, including trying to hit 4 blokes standing on a very unstable 2m square island in the middle of a lake, and a par 5 relay race. Here`s last years relay as an example (although not in full and not as funny as what I was just watching) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6fqm_J73mEY&feature=PlayList&p=B61B8F5CE4AE8133&index=3

Currently getting their backsides handed to them by some junior tennis players. Next up Ishikawa again.

We should have something like this, but I can`t see Monty running up a 500yd par 5 .......... :D

need_my_wedge

Has Now Found His Wedgie
Visit site
That was funny :D

this years was much funnier as the guys 2nd shot hit a tree and only went about 3 yds. The rest of the team had to peg it back 200 yds down the fairway to play the 3rd and 4th shots, followed by the poor old camera and sound men, before they all had to race back up the fairway again as it finishes with the whole team on the green.... :D

And the game where they had to bomb the 4 guys on the island was hysterical. The island guys had baseball mits and had to try and catch the golf balls, fell in the water rather a lot....

need_my_wedge

Has Now Found His Wedgie
Visit site
Have to say credit to the two comedians though, they`ve held up pretty well in all the sports, good in the golf and even beating the pro baseball players in a baseball based game.

mono217

Journeyman Pro
i707.photobucket.com
That was funny :D

this years was much funnier as the guys 2nd shot hit a tree and only went about 3 yds. The rest of the team had to peg it back 200 yds down the fairway to play the 3rd and 4th shots, followed by the poor old camera and sound men, before they all had to race back up the fairway again as it finishes with the whole team on the green.... :D

And the game where they had to bomb the 4 guys on the island was hysterical. The island guys had baseball mits and had to try and catch the golf balls, fell in the water rather a lot....

The japanese think of everything pure class :D