Cranbrook golf club

duncan mackie

Money List Winner
Visit site
According to the letter sent out to members it's was falling membership numbers making it financially un-viable for the owners, despite recent cost savings.

HomerJSimpson

Hall of Famer
Visit site

tomds87

Visit site
It was run so badly, not a surprise really. The worst move was building that shack on the range. Get someone with a bit of cash and fresh ideas in there and I’m sure it could be turned around.

mashleyR7

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
It was run so badly, not a surprise really. The worst move was building that shack on the range. Get someone with a bit of cash and fresh ideas in there and I’m sure it could be turned around.

Maybe, maybe not. The move to the shack was an attempt to build a membership back up. The club house was loosing money and being subsidised by the membership fees around the 1k mark, the move to the shack was enabled them to half the membership costs and become one of the cheapest options for membership in Kent, £500 was very good value. However, people didn't join, there was a loyal base for members but no where near enough to keep it going. I'm certain it needs someone who's prepared to stump up some investment cash to get it back to full glory.