Courses Near Glasgow

Papas1982

Tour Winner
Banned
Visit site
Can anyone recommend any courses nearby? Will be visiting my sister who’s currently placed there through Work, prior to the Turnberry trip so missing out on the Friday trip to silloth.

Looking to get a game in Thursday Ideally within half hour or so, so that I can get a round in whilst she’s at work. Leaving the evening for a catch up and a show of Glasgow’s evenings entertainment.

Alternatively one enroute towards Ayr for the Friday.

Tah

Papas1982

Tour Winner
Banned
Visit site
Thanks for the heads up guys.

Just seen dundonald, looks cracking. Also saw Cameron house when googling, which is a little further out.

williamalex

thanks for the offer. Where is your place? Would be happy to meet Thursday.

williamalex1

Money List Winner
Visit site

Just seen dundonald, looks cracking. Also saw Cameron house when googling, which is a little further out.

williamalex

Bellshill GC , ML 4 2RZ. I could arrange a 4 ball if you fancy.:thup:

GMC1981

Club Champion
Visit site

williamalex

Dont go near the Carrick . It’s like a bog in the summer months let alone the winter .

williamalex1

Money List Winner
Visit site
Heard they were having financial issues, botsureif there's any truth in it. Good few guys came to Airdrie GC from there last year.

You heard wrong , we own the course , surrounding land and clubhouse outright and we have NO debt.
With no joining fees, guys do move from club to club from time to time. However we are a few member short, but nothing to worry about.

davemc1

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
Can anyone recommend any courses nearby? Will be visiting my sister who’s currently placed there through Work, prior to the Turnberry trip so missing out on the Friday trip to silloth.

Looking to get a game in Thursday Ideally within half hour or so, so that I can get a round in whilst she’s at work. Leaving the evening for a catch up and a show of Glasgow’s evenings entertainment.

Alternatively one enroute towards Ayr for the Friday.

Tah

Ive not got anything sorted for the Friday yet mate. If you wanna meet up and grab a game somewhere?

Papas1982

Tour Winner
Banned
Visit site
Williamalex, thanks for the offer but I’ve been informed by little sis that she’s taken the day off so “you can’t play bleeding golf”!

Dave, Friday works for me. I haven’t looked into anywhere just yet. If you’ve got any thoughts I’d be all ears.

davemc1

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
Dundonald and Western Gailes are the stand out courses I guess? The locals will obviously have better knowledge

ive played Glasgow Gailes before so would like to give that a miss in favour of a new (to me) course