Couple of things for sale

ainley87simon

Assistant Pro
Visit site
I have a Cleveland cart bag for sale, and an Adams Super LS 17* hybrid for sale.

Cleveland Cart Bag

The cart bag is around 2 years old but still has plenty of life left in it. The only problem with it being that it has no rain hood. If is has 14 full length dividers to huge side pockets, 2 smaller pockets near the top, 1 of which is lined for your valuables. On the front there are 3 pockets, one of is insulated to keep drinks cook. The only reason I am selling is because I have decided to start carrying. Ideally I am looking for £50 + postage for this item.

IMG_0479.jpgIMG_0480.jpgIMG_0481.jpg

Adams Super LS 17* Hybrid

This a great club, but sadly there is not a gap in my clubbing setup for it now, so I am looking to give it a new home. It is essentially a 2 iron replacement at 17* degress it is over 12 months old so shows signs of being used (face marks), there are now sky marks, or significant scratches on the sole. It is fitted with a Kura Kage stiff shaft. I am looking for £40 + postage for this club. Being white is does look dirty, but I will give it a quick clean before sending it out. The final thing is that the headcover is starting to flake a little (the result of being caught in a deluge on a weekend away and not having great facilities to dry our gear).

IMG_0471.jpgIMG_0472.jpgIMG_0473.jpgIMG_0474.jpgIMG_0475.jpgIMG_0476.jpgIMG_0477.jpgIMG_0478.jpg

bobmac

Major Champion
Visit site
Ainley, if you want to get the best price for your gear, try taking a new set of pictures which are less 'cluttered'.
Too much background stuff like the cats, socks, plates and feet distrct the buyers and definitely make sure they are in focus.

I took the advert below from Ebay completely at random and have no association with the seller but I think you will see the difference between your pics and his/hers
Hope this helps and good luck with the sale

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Right-han...826?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_3&hash=item2c96af5462