Continue with TaylorMade Burner Superfast 2.0 or move to RBZs?

Chris CY

Visit site
A few months back I bought a TaylorMade Burner Superfast 2.0 driver, I'm quite happy with it and I'm now thinking about buying an accompanying hybrid (before they start to disappear) but I'm in two minds - should I be thinking about a RocketBallz hybrid instead as I'll probably want to replace my 3 and 5 wood within the next 12 months too? Will mixing Burner Superfast 2.0 clubs with RBZs cause headaches on the fairway?

pokerjoke

Money List Winner
Visit site
The Burners imo are a better club,easier to hit off the fairways.
My advice would be get fitted.
I have just tried the R11 and the RBZ both harder to hit than the burners.
They also had a much lower ball flight.
And my Burner was longer

Chris CY

Visit site
So you didn't buy either the R11 or RBZs? I've been playing for almost two years and I do intend to get fitted once I've got my hcp down a bit more, but as I'm based in Cyprus and probably not going to get back to the UK until the winter, I'm temped to stick to Burners until that point even though I'll be tempted to replace a wood or two in the Summer! Current thinking... get the Burner SuperFast 2.0 Rescue #5 (24), spend the Summer cash on lessons and hold out until I can get fitted in the winter!

pokerjoke

Money List Winner
Visit site
So you didn't buy either the R11 or RBZs? I've been playing for almost two years and I do intend to get fitted once I've got my hcp down a bit more, but as I'm based in Cyprus and probably not going to get back to the UK until the winter, I'm temped to stick to Burners until that point even though I'll be tempted to replace a wood or two in the Summer! Current thinking... get the Burner SuperFast 2.0 Rescue #5 (24), spend the Summer cash on lessons and hold out until I can get fitted in the winter!

As you probably have realised the Burners are good off the deck.
Imo the r11 and the RBZ are a lot harder to hit off the fairway.
I have 2 TM burner rescue and i love them.