Compitition

bobmac

Major Champion
Visit site
Always take a spell check to competitions.

--------------------
Ping G10 Prolaunch Red S/F Driver
Taylormade 3 and 5 woods R/F Re-Ax shafts
King Cobra Baffler 3R 20D R/F
King Cobra Baffler 5R 26D R/F
Burner XD Irons 5-PW NO SW R/F
Titielst vokey spin milled 54 and 60 wedges
Scotty Cameron Red X3 Charcoal mist putter

:eek: I guess you wont find Titleist in spell checker?

RGDave

Money List Winner
Visit site
Re: Competition

mono.....our youngsters mostly carry their bags for comp's but I have noticed a trend to make sure there are electric trolleys available to them for club matches. We (the team) rely on the scores made by some of our youngsters and I'm guessing there are members who lend them trolleys especially for 36 hole one-day-after-another games.
This time of year and generally, just carry. If you are playing in a club open in the middle of summer (or whatever) and get hot or tired, try to borrow.
I'd not bother buying one just for the odd occasion.

HomerJSimpson

Hall of Famer
Visit site

Mono

Where you been hiding. For me I use electric so that I can always carry a set of waterproofs (unless its 100% guaranteed dry and at least 30 degrees) as I've been caught out too many times by heavy showers. Then I'll take drinks, cereal bars, bananas, spare towel (in case of those showers) a couple of spare golves, a copy of the rule book, some sharpie markers, balls and my SC

JustOne

Ryder Cup Winner
www.justoneuk.com
Always take a spell check to competitions.

Weren't you getting berated last week for talking in txt talk? :p

Mono, if it's a REALLY decent comp then ask a mate to caddy for you :cool: failing that any trolley will do.

mono217

Journeyman Pro
i707.photobucket.com
Thanks for the info you guys.

For the people who asked where I have been hiding haha. I have had tons of tests like my gcse's and got put in for a A level early so tons of studying as you could imagine. :)

bobmac

Major Champion
Visit site
Yes i was getting berated last week for txt writing thats probably why im now so pinnacky,bit sad i know but im bored,no golf due to weather,still happy though.

I'm bored too.
I see you have changed the spelling of Titleist in your signature.
You are almost there :)

pokerjoke

Money List Winner
Visit site
thx guys isnt it funny ow ur mind goes blank sumtimes,never mind nice 2 av sum banter now and again.Just an observation toonarmy i ope you get bak 2 premiership next year its a guaranteed 6 points for the utd boys.dont 4 get only banter not personal.

SharkAttack

Q-School Graduate
Visit site

Get it on your back,you're a young chap! I have never pulled/pushed/electricked in my life.

Is it not always in the back of your mind, what could I do to get 2 more shots off my handicap? Surely a leccy would be worth a try for the extra energy at the end of the round and all through the second round. I know when I was off 3 I was trying my nuts off to get down to scratch and I'm damm sure I would be using one during competition. I don't know your handicap history but everyone should be looking down and now that I'm back and on the way down i'm looking low. Fingers crossed