Come back Herr Vogts all is forgiven....

Dodger

Blackballed
Banned
Visit site
What a fu##ing shambles.

You just have to look at the dugoot to see what a joke my national side has become....Burley = a drunk that has done nothing of note for years as a coach,Hegarty = has done nothing ever as a coach,Englishman Butcher who has failed everywhere he has coached and is English,Pressley = has done nothing as a player or a coach.....SFA do the right thing and get rid of these jokers and get Souness in as the gaffer.

* Playing players out position
* Leaving out good on from players
* Players will pull out with little hesitation
* leaving out players next game after they play fairly well
* 4 players no longer playing for Scotland who should be........

says it all about this idiot.

Yes we may be a poor team anyways but for fecks sake this is Wales U21's we are playing.....Burley get tae feck! :mad: :mad:

colint

Tour Rookie
Visit site
Souness wanted the job before it was given to Burley, doubt he'd take it now after being turned down. I'm off to the SFA Hall of Fame dinner in Glasgee on Sunday, if I see him I'll have a word for you ;)

Dodger

Blackballed
Banned
Visit site
Is it just me or is Naysmith 2 stone overweight?.....and how does that midden Miller get a game? 10 games wioot a goal and still he gets a game,how's that?? Oh I forgot he plays for 1 of the Old Firm as do the 2 ugly sisters at the back. :(

stevek1969

Money List Winner
Visit site
Any halfwit could do that job why persist on playing Kenny Miller the last time he scored Band Aid were number one why not play Steven Fletcher from the start he's a class player am sorry but they to muppets in the middle of defence well enough said even Mowbray doesnt trust them.

The so called management team are a joke its like something from Betty Ford's swally clinic , come on Gordon Smith do something about it quickly it cant go on.

stevek1969

Money List Winner
Visit site
I think we need to look at England and the Repulic of Ireland who brought in Italians , Cappelo ,Ireland brought in Trappatoni and Marco Tardelli as his assistant these guys are winners .They should pay top dollar and get Lippi no nonsense kick ass manger. If not Jocky Scott at Dundee :D

B

birdieman

Burley makes McLeish look like a genius, working with these duff players.
How can we as nation become so dire at football in 25 years, teams that wore the shirt in the 60's 70's and 80's were half decent at least, since 1998 WC thay have become appauling and frankly unwatchable.
Football just isn't our game any more it seems.

colint

Tour Rookie
Visit site
Why aren't Scotland producing quality players anymore ? It's not so long ago that all the top teams in England would have at least 1 scot, usually more. Is it the standard of the SPL or the influx of foreign players ?

level5s

Head Pro
Visit site
I would say a bit of everything.
Premiership has moved on a level, they are looking for truely top quaility players. So the Scots are now all in the championship and league 1 etc
Foreign influx really did stall the development of youngsters.
The league set-up in Scotland is the may problem in my eyes. Top level of only 12 teams has made relegation just too much of an issue for about 8 of the top flight. They need results rather than development of young players.

HomerJSimpson

Hall of Famer
Visit site
I can't be completely objective as I only flicked through the game to try and keep awake during another inept Johnson led rugby match. I did think the body language was telling though and it looked like a fair number either didn't know or respect the tactics and several seemed to be going through the motions.

I can't comment on individual performances as I didn't see enough to be constructive but it does seem that the manager is leading a charmed life and the job is becoming more of a poisoned chalice than the England one. Sven for Scotland? I don't follow the Scottish game enough to know who would be good but clearly something needs to be done and before the Euro qualifiers start to give the new guy a chance to get working with HIS players

DMC

Challenge Tour Pro
Visit site
The scottish team are finding new ways to suck,yesterday was as bad as its been since Vogts,Burley has to go now,the tartan army have had more than enough.

HomerJSimpson

Hall of Famer
Visit site
So Burley has been shown the door. So who next. Sven? Maybe we could offer you Steve McClaren.

Whoever takes over has a tough job but not impossible. There are some talented Scottish players around and the U21 side looks like its making strides so the future if not rosy is not all doom and gloom. I do think some of the bigger names need to start performing on a regular basis (maybe thats not just an English complaint) and can understand the frustration. You Scots have performed well against some of the better sides in Europe so it can be done but then you struggle against Moldova or Faroe Islands

Who is going to take over then. Souness, Strachan, or time for another foreign manager?

Dodger

Blackballed
Banned
Visit site
The man top of my list would be your boy Homer Woy Hodgson.....trusted track record but nay chance of him wanting it,not on that salary......pay peanuts and you get monkeys which is why we will end up with one of Levein,Mark Mcfu##ingee or traitor boy Smith......