Cobra Amp Bio Cell Driver 9*~12* with project x 7c3 6.0 stiff upgrade shaft.

Oddsocks

Ryder Cup Winner
Visit site
After 4 games and some track man testing I've decided to move it on, just seems the amp/f1 combo suits me slightly better,

Cobra Amp Bio Cell driver in black fitted with project x 73g 7c3 6.0 stiff shaft, the shaft alone was a £140 upgrade over the original and although 73g actually feels like it plays slightly lighter than my motore f1 65g.

The 7c3 is a low launching low spinning shaft as details on project x web site, it actually produces a slightly flatter flight than the f1 so I've been gaming this at 10.5* against the amp at 9.5. In addition I have just had a brand new tour velvet fitted as I didn't like the lampkin it come with.

A great driver fully adjustable which can be set to the below due to the my-fly shaft adaptor.

9*, 9.5* 10.5*, 11.5* and 12* in standard bias or 9.5*, 10.5* and 11.5* in draw bias.

As you can see from the pics the club it mint with no marks, the only mark is on the head cover where it has a slight pull in the neck sock.

Complete with the upgrade shaft this club retails at just over £340, grab a bargain at £150, stock bio cells seem to make £130-£150 on eBay without the upgrade shaft.

Sold complete with wrench and adjustment booklet.