Clubs clearout!!!!

T

thecraw

Ping G5i Craz_e putter almost brand new with new Golf Pride V-Rad Grip with matching headcover. £70 o.v.n.o

Wilson DF6 3 wood with upgraded Grafalloy Pro-lite35 stiff shaft, new Golf Pride New Decade Multi-compound rad/black grip. Superb condition. £30

Aldila NVS fairway(ORANGE) Shaft, stiff flex. Ideal for 3, 5, or 7 wood. Professionally pulled and not twisted, great condition £20

Mizuno MP T-series 53 + 58 degree wedges raw finish. New Lamkin grips S300 shaft £55 the pair.

Ping Rapture 12 degree driver Stiff aldila Proto "by you" VS shaft including matching headcover and Red/Black multi compound grip awesome condition. £75

All above can be collected or posted. I will leave this up for a few days before listing them on ebay. Anybody interested in any of my goodies which are all 100% genuine please ask away or drop me a PM.

Timberbonce

Head Pro
Visit site
I have pm'ed you i'm not sure if i'm doing it right though they appear to send but it says "sent messages 0" if not let me know and i will try some other means.
Thanx.
Matt.

T

thecraw

You have another pm. If you dont get this one I will give you my mobile number or email address. I put my mobile on the bottom of the pm anyway.

Crawford.

T

thecraw

Thats the Mizuno wedges sold.

Thank you very much.

Whoes next to get a bargain, somebody must be looking for a beauty of a 3 wood, cheap as chips.

Lovely wee Craz_e putter would look good on the spring greens!

How about a sexy Ping Rapture driver to split the first fairway during your next medal round?

A quality shaft to upgrade your existing fairway and add yards on to it? You know it makes sense, your head is telling you to buy buy buy!!!!

Its all got to go, no more clubs cluttering up the house!

TonyN

Money List Winner
Visit site
Can I just ask if the wedges were the new ones? They are a super bargain at £55 a pair. Best wedges I have ever played!

T

thecraw

I will try and host a 3 wood picture later on tonight, just off to try and get in a quick 6 holes and still get the housework done so the wife is "none the wiser"!!!!!

T

thecraw

Right guys and gals.

Thanks to this brilliant forum I have had a couple of successful sales and got to meet a fellow forumer and we have agreed to hook up for a game once this bloody snow disapears.

I am still selling the following items.

PING CRAZ_E G5i PUTTER WITH HEADCOVER AND BRAND NEW V-RAD GRIP. £70 OR VNO.

ALDILA NVS 75 GRAPHITE SHAFT. THIS IS FOR A FAIRWAY WOOD. STIFF FLEX £20

GRAFALLOY PROLAUNCH REGULAR FLEX SHAFT .335TIP £25

IF YOU WANT ANY MORE INFO PLEASE ASK.

THE LOT IS GOING ON EBAY TOMORROW.