Cleveland: TFI or Huntingdon Beach

dankiz

Assistant Pro
Visit site
Hi, This one is for fans of Cleveland I guess. I need a new putter and previously had a Cleveland Huntington Beach 6 putter which I loved. Got a bit snobby especially after I won a Callaway Twitter golf day and went Odyssey White Hot Pro. I am unfortunately in the below £100 bracket so have decided to go back to Cleveland. They have been doing very well in the My Golf Spy testing recently. My only issue is the Satin 2135's haven't made it to AG yet so I can't test them and I never tested the Copper/Gold previous incarnations. Any one out tested both who can give me a quick comparision. Liked my 6 and loved the deep,softer feel off face. I understand the TFI allignment aid, just wondered if feel was the same. Any thoughts most appreciated.

tsped83

Tour Winner
Visit site
I had a TFI 1.0 for a little while and quite liked it. Moved it on purely because I’m a putter junkie. The feel from the copper coloured face was good, responsive without being too soft.

Rcaslake

Hacker
Visit site
I'm pretty new to golf but I recently invested in the HB1. I was using a Ben Sayers mallet before. I've gone from missing 3 footer to almost sinking 9 footers simply by changing putter.

+ the HB collection looks lovely.

let us know what you go for!

D

Deleted Member 1156

I had a Cleveland Classic but can't remember which number, the one that looks like the Ping Anser or Scotty Newport 2. The feel was really nice but the only criticism was it felt a bit light so it worked better when the greens were quick.

I think they are really good VFM though :thup:

dankiz

Assistant Pro
Visit site
I went for the Cero copper faced putter in the end! £79.99 from Clubhouse golf, pretty good value I think! Will give an update in a couple of weeks when I have my first society tournament of year.