Clearout: M1 Fairway, Adams Hybrid, Cobra Irons and TM putter

NWJocko

Tour Winner
Visit site
Having a clearout, other than the irons these haven't been out the spares bag for a long time so may aswell shift them on. All prices include parcelforce 48 delivery. Any offers or if you want more pics let me know.

TM M1 3HL fairway wood with stuff Fujikara Pro shaft. Bought brand new by me earlier this year, adjustable 2* either way and also the weights on the sole can be moved etc. £110 delivered.

Adams XTD Ti 18* hybrid, adjustable 2* either way. Stiff Mateix Red Tie shaft. £45 delivered

Cobra Fly Z + Forged irons. 4-PW with KBS Tour stiff + (not really sure what the "+" means) shafts.

Bought brand new by me about a year ago, used them every round since then so is the usual Forged iron bag chatter etc. As I'm not very good the faces aren't worn in a consistent place :)

£220 delivered

Taylormade Ghost Spider S slant neck putter, 34" with Superstroke Mid 3.0 grip. Great condition for one of the White TM putters with hardly any chips or marks etc per the pics. £85 delivered

D

Deleted member 21258

Oh no, oh no oh no oh no, I must look away, please say you have sold them! Was looking at those irons a little while ago, yours almost look new.

How stiff do those shafts play?, sounds like to stiff for me I would imagine ? off to look on google -->

NWJocko

Tour Winner
Visit site
Oh no, oh no oh no oh no, I must look away, please say you have sold them! Was looking at those irons a little while ago, yours almost look new.

How stiff do those shafts play?, sounds like to stiff for me I would imagine ? off to look on google -->

Nope, irons still here ;)

TBH I'm not entirely sure what the shaft name means, they're the standard ones that come in these irons (the Regular ones are R+ aswell).

In good nick, as I say had them just over a year and used every round. I got a bargain on them myself when I bought them brand new hence the price.

D

Deleted member 21258

Could I give a big thumbs up to NWJocko:thup:, received really quickly and they look as good as the pictures in real life.

Thank you and sorry about paying you twice for them.:eek::rofl: