Chester le street

Tashyboy

Please don’t ask to see my tatts 👍
Visit site
Having a couple of days up north. Been to beamish wi ma and pa. saw the golf course at Beamish which looks quiet nice. Staying overnight in lumley castle which is gorgeous and overlooks chester le street golf course which looks really nice. Whats it like to play.
PS just got back from Chester moor pub. What a gorgeous meal. Me bellys full am off to bed. Whitby on the way home tomorrow.

D

Deleted member 16999

Beezerk and Snell are both members there.
Played it loads, really nice course, imo, recent years has seen them remove a lot of trees that has opened the course up.
Good mix of holes and decent clubhouse, certainly recommend it if you’re in the area, much better than Beamish for me.
Beamish is nice but has a few blind holes and holes that cross each other.
Are you in the stable block or the castle?

Tashyboy

Visit site
Beezerk and Snell are both members there.
Played it loads, really nice course, imo, recent years has seen them remove a lot of trees that has opened the course up.
Good mix of holes and decent clubhouse, certainly recommend it if you’re in the area, much better than Beamish for me.
Beamish is nice but has a few blind holes and holes that cross each other.
Are you in the stable block or the castle?
Were in the stable block. Had a quick look around the castle. It looks gorgeous. Straight to bed last night. That dinner did me.

Tashyboy

Visit site
Ya daft bugger, why didn't you give us a shout.

It was just a couple of days away wi missis T and parents. Didn't know course was on doorstep. I can tell you me heart sank when i saw it. Think me and missis T may well come back and stay in castle again 😉. Might just drop bats in back of car.

Maninblack4612

Tour Winner
www.camera-angles.co.uk
It was just a couple of days away wi missis T and parents. Didn't know course was on doorstep. I can tell you me heart sank when i saw it. Think me and missis T may well come back and stay in castle again . Might just drop bats in back of car.
I'd be up for a mini meet there, I've a pal who's a member there too. And you must include South Shields in your next visit.

Tashyboy

Visit site
Beezerk or Snell, when I was leaving Lumley castle today. It looked like your course was being measured out by some ladies and gentlemen similar to when ours was being rated. Is or was that the case.

Beezerk

Money List Winner
Visit site
Beezerk or Snell, when I was leaving Lumley castle today. It looked like your course was being measured out by some ladies and gentlemen similar to when ours was being rated. Is or was that the case.

I think I heard one of the committee members mention it the other day so you will be correct. Did you watch any people teeing off on 3 or 11? You can stand right next to the tee boxes, putting people off, but still be in the castle grounds :D

Tashyboy

Visit site
I think I heard one of the committee members mention it the other day so you will be correct. Did you watch any people teeing off on 3 or 11? You can stand right next to the tee boxes, putting people off, but still be in the castle grounds :D

No I just pipped me horn on the downswing when driving by. I did notice the language of two fingers raised means the same in the north east as Mansfield 😳