Champions Dinner

Teetotal

Assistant Pro
Visit site
What would you order for the champions dinner at the masters? I think Nick Faldo shipment of Harry Ramsden's fish and chips went down a treat. I would ship across Gorden Ramsey to cook a traditional roast complete with yorkshire puddings followed by sticky toffee pudding.The thought of him loosing his rag with the stuffy old members would be hilarious.

Trueblue

Head Pro
Visit site
Didn't Tiger order Chicken Fajitaas last year? Went down quite well i think! Bet Big Phil has got burgers in there somewhere!

I reckon I would go for sausages, mash and baked beans

furyk_or_unique

Assistant Pro
Visit site
If I were ever fortunate enough to win the Masters, which I have to admit now seems pretty unlikely, I'd go for srambled egg with little bits of mushroom and tomato chopped up into it.

My wife hates it and refuses to make it as she reckons it looks like sick - but it sure as hell doesn't taste like it. Luvverly!!!

MacMachattie

Assistant Pro
Visit site
When I win the Masters I'll be going for roast venison (rare), dauphinois potatoes and red cabbage. With lots of English mustard. Superb!

Atticus_Finch

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
The finest Fillet Steak, medium rare, sat on the finest Haggis with fresh seasons veg.. a real treat...........with a Drambuie sauce. Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.

PaulOHagan

GM Staff
Visit site
Some seriously good options-making my mouth water!

When I win i think i will have to go for a good old roast dinner- monster Yorkshire puddings and shed loads of gravy- Heaven!!!

madandra

Money List Winner
Visit site
I would have Chicken Pakora to start and then really fire it into them with a Black Pudding Supper covered in chippy Ketchup or as we say in Motherwell 'RID SAUCE'...... Oh, did I mention there would be NO CUTLERY and the Pakora would be eaten out of a polystyrene box and the pudding supper would be devoured from the POKE (bag). The thought of all the former champs tee-ing up with scarlet digits has me doubled up.

Teetotal

Assistant Pro
Visit site
furyk_or_unique - that sounds disgusting. Not surprised your wife won't make it.
Actually an Indian take-away plonked on the table in the silver cartons would go down a treat. We need to introduce the yanks to curry houses - they just don't get it. Everything over there is caesar salad, steak or burgers, or those taco places.

shanker

Q-School Graduate
Visit site
I wouldn't be surprised if an Indian player beat the Japs and Koreans to the Green Jacket. In that case Woods and the rest of them would have to get stuck into popadoms and vindaloo.