CDH website & England golf

clarke_111

Medal Winner
Visit site
Hi all,

Has anyone else had this or is it just me? Since the New England golf site came a few weeks ago I have not been able to log into the CDH site. I like to use that regularly to track my HC but can no longer get on-it claims my email is not registered (which I know it is)

Anyone else found this? Anyone know a way to fix it if I am doing something wrong? Tried emailing but not had a response.

Thanks

D

Deleted member 23344

I got an email from them out of the blue saying that, as they had changed the system, I needed to reregister. However, before I got around to doing so, I got another email to say that they were having issues and not to try and reregister until they had emailed to say all was working OK ... but no such email as of yet.

D

Deleted member 17920

It’s going to be relaunched in the new year I am told.

England golf completely revamped the whole website and I am told this crashed the players side.

They are redoing it currently.

Jacko_G

Blackballed
Visit site
It’s going to be relaunched in the new year I am told.

England golf completely revamped the whole website and I am told this crashed the players side.

They are redoing it currently.

Doesn't take much to put that out there though and keep people up to date.

clarke_111

Medal Winner
Visit site
Thanks all-that makes sense, but yes some comms from Eng golf around this on the site or via email to members would probably be good. It’s going to have been down for a long time.

D

Deleted member 17920

Last week, we emailed you with details of our new website and how to reactivate your membership of England Golf.

Now, we’re writing with an update and an honest apology.

We know the reactivation process was not as simple as it could have been, so we’ve decided to close it while we make the necessary changes to get it right.

You, our members, are hugely important to us and we want to give you a first-class experience. We’ll be in touch again in the New Year with more information about our new-look My England Golf programme.

Going forward, our member emails will come from this address: news@emailer.englandgolf.org. Add it to your safe senders list to be sure our messages always land in to your inbox!

In the meantime, we’d like to apologise for any inconvenience, ask for your patience and wish you all the very best for the festive season.

Don't forget, if you have a question about your handicap, please email our team on handicapping@englandgolf.org.

Regards,

My England Golf Team

clarke_111

Medal Winner
Visit site
That’s interesting, I haven’t had any EG emails at all except for the rules change ones... I’ve checked my junk folder as well.