Cart Bags advice

rudebhoy

Q-School Graduate
Visit site
Bought a Callaway Hyper Dry waterproof bag from affordable golf clearance on their eBay shop. Really happy with it.

They have got a 15% off promotion on at the moment, have a look at their bags, you might get a bargain.

See you are from Cramlington, do you play at Arcot?

HomerJSimpson

Hall of Famer
Visit site
I have the DLX bag. Perfectly functional although if you play in persistent rain or a sudden heavy shower, it isn't waterproof (especially the zips down the side). I played with the hood on it today as we were on the edge of a thunderstorm, so a quick downpour and then brilliant sunshine from there on in. It was still easy enough to get the clubs in and out with the hood on so a plus point.

niceboy

Visit site
Bought a Callaway Hyper Dry waterproof bag from affordable golf clearance on their eBay shop. Really happy with it.

They have got a 15% off promotion on at the moment, have a look at their bags, you might get a bargain.

See you are from Cramlington, do you play at Arcot?
No, seems they have sold most of their bags and I can get a DLX for £150 ish ?

niceboy

Visit site
I have the DLX bag. Perfectly functional although if you play in persistent rain or a sudden heavy shower, it isn't waterproof (especially the zips down the side). I played with the hood on it today as we were on the edge of a thunderstorm, so a quick downpour and then brilliant sunshine from there on in. It was still easy enough to get the clubs in and out with the hood on so a plus point.
Thanks , don't intend playing in the rain , if I can help it !

HomerJSimpson

Hall of Famer
Visit site
Thanks , don't intend playing in the rain , if I can help it !
I try and avoid it. If it's a light and passing shower then no problem. If it's torrential like some of these showers have been in the last few days it does become an issue. If I have to play in the rain, especially a competition, then I have a rain cape I'll use