Can anyone recommend a forum for Cat 1 golfers only......

Liverbirdie

Ryder Cup Winner
Visit site
well done LB, lets now see if youre a real cat 1 golfer or one who yoyos between 5 and 7 like many of us!

Deffo the latter.

Probably like loads on here, I can be a 2-3 handicapper if you take my best 16 from 18 holes, but when you total the 18 up we're normally 3-5 shots worse than that.

You'll need a convertible top car now to fit your head in :whistle:

What did you score?

1 over gross (bogeyed 18 also).

Well done matey saved yourself £20 too

Thanks To, I'm that made up, still send me the bank details and I'll get it across.:thup:

Congrats & Well done LB :thup:

Onwards and Downwards or are you going to bank it for the
Winter? :D

Might go lower if I win the matchplay final also......now that will be scary, if I get a h/cap that starts with a number 4.:eek:

Well done. Did you get the win confirmed too?

Yep, 67 was in second, my nett 65 took the honours. 106 entrants also, and perfect weather for the weekend warriors.:rofl:

I've now won the Israel cup (leave it Stuey........:)). My 3rd major, from memory.

Wouldnt mind, but I had a skinful on Saturday night, as well. You've got to celebrate LFC clean sheets, less regular than a 3pm KO.:whoo:

Thanks one and all.

2blue

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
Well done Pete... impressive :thup:

Awesome Peter, well played. Not sure we should be betting against you come October.
Dinna worry Josh their team's too busy scoring points against each other :rofl:... & anyway, we've got Super-Stu leading us :thup:

D

Deleted member 21258

Well done on the reaching the status, and hope the good golf keeps flowing.

Great score in a comp.:cool: