Callaway X22 Reg 4 - SW

spawn_ukuk

Tour Rookie
Visit site
Hello can some one tell me how much they think i could sell Callaway X22 Reg 4 - SW in decent condition for?
Ive looked about and cant get a price

Cheers

G1BB0

Money List Winner
Visit site
see what golfbidder are selling them for, the tour version seem to be around £170+ BIN on ebay.

seems golfbidder is around £236 for same set.

Last edited:

jimbob.someroo

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
Yup, would agree with the Gibbster. Think you could probably get £170 on ebay - £17 selling fee ...

Golfbidder with these ones I would imagine wouldn't offer a great deal as they're an older model and there's plenty available across the net but would definitely give them a go.

Realistically, I would expect to get £140-£150 after any fees etc, anything else is a bonus.

spawn_ukuk

Tour Rookie
Visit site
Yup, would agree with the Gibbster. Think you could probably get £170 on ebay - £17 selling fee ...

Golfbidder with these ones I would imagine wouldn't offer a great deal as they're an older model and there's plenty available across the net but would definitely give them a go.

Realistically, I would expect to get £140-£150 after any fees etc, anything else is a bonus.

Im surprised really at that price i thought maybe id be lucky to get £100

jimbob.someroo

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
Im surprised really at that price i thought maybe id be lucky to get £100

Depends on when you want the money I guess. If you put them up on a month long listing you'd probably get up towards £150+ but if you just want to get rid you could put them up 'buy it now or best offer' for £120 and have it just accept any offer over £100 - you'd probably get rid within a week?

needmoreclub

Challenge Tour Pro
Visit site

This, Just sold my son's x22 s for £150 in good nick on here.