Callaway Razr Tour Irons - how much?

heronsghyll

Head Pro
Visit site
Hi formuers,

I have a full set of Callaway Razr Tour Irons for sale but have no idea what they are worth.

The full set comprises the following 8 x Irons:-

4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, Pitching Wedge and Gap Wedge

They were purchased in 2011 new from my club pro shop, are genuine clubs and all are fitted with steel shafts. I've used them regularly ever since.

I am soon going to upgrade to a newer set and wondered what these would be worth second hand. I am not stupid and realise they have been used most weeks and although are in good condition, are 5-6 years old.

Any ideas what I could realistically expect for them? And any suggestions where would be the best place to sell them i.e. eBay, this forum etc.

Thanks in advance for any suggestions and advice.

Imurg

The Grinder Of Pars (Semi Crocked)
Visit site
There's been a set on eBay for a while now - got Modus shafts in so a decent upgrade from normal and he can't shift them at £199..
Potentially somewhere between 120 and 150, maybe a little more if you get a couple of chasers bidding.
If you're buying new then the AG double trade in might be attractive but I can't seem to open the PGA site to get a valuation

fundy

Ryder Cup Winner
Visit site
There's been a set on eBay for a while now - got Modus shafts in so a decent upgrade from normal and he can't shift them at £199..
Potentially somewhere between 120 and 150, maybe a little more if you get a couple of chasers bidding.
If you're buying new then the AG double trade in might be attractive but I can't seem to open the PGA site to get a valuation

$150 valuation for 8 clubs

heronsghyll

Head Pro
Visit site
Thanks guys - in all honesty I'd be happy with £100. So I'll probably stick them on eBay, buyer collects at £100 and see what happens.i can't px them as I'm buying some clubs locally privately, so I need to sell them.

Again thanks for the feedback.