Callaway Apex combo set.

User101

Blackballed
Banned
Visit site
Has anyone got a Callaway Apex Combo set ??

I'm away to push the button on a set of Callaways just looking to hear thoughts on the Combo set, any info would be good.

hovis

Tour Winner
Visit site
Has anyone got a Callaway Apex Combo set ??

I'm away to push the button on a set of Callaways just looking to hear thoughts on the Combo set, any info would be good.

just remember that their new offering is out in March so you could bag a bargain if you wait.

my playing partner has 4,5, 6 apex and 7,8,9,pw in the pro. he said he should have just gone apex pro straight through as the normal apex have a really hot face and he's always getting flyers

User101

Blackballed
Banned
Visit site
The fliers are a massive concern to me and I'm having a real mental battle with myself about just getting a full pro set.

User101

Blackballed
Banned
Visit site
I'm not really wanting irons that fly, I want irons that will go a particular distance consistently.

hovis

Tour Winner
Visit site
I'm not really wanting irons that fly, I want irons that will go a particular distance consistently.

I'm the same. just took delivery of my taylormade p770 and they arrived great for distance dispersion. the apex pro are great clubs but like i said...... the replacement is out soon so soon to be cut in price

nairn1967

Medal Winner
Visit site
The fliers are a massive concern to me and I'm having a real mental battle with myself about just getting a full pro set.

Go full Pro, I bought a set as soon as they came out, best purchase ever, great feel from these irons, great looks too :thup: