Calendar and todo list site/app recommendation plse

fundy

Ryder Cup Winner
Visit site
Anyone recommend an integrated calendar and todo list site/app please? too much on and too disorganised again of late :(

Needs to work on desktop and Android
Ideally will pull calendars from Google calendar (and keep them separate and colour coded) but will recreate separate calendars if needed (if it can pull in public calendars too that would be even better)
Will display the current to do list or lists alongside ideally on a side bar (in list format sortable either by list name or due date)
Can add deadlines to tasks that will then put it as a deadline in the calendar (ideally with a reminder)

Seems there are plenty out there, most of them either team focussed and/or style over substance that dont actually allow you to view the calendar alongside the to do list at the same time. Dont mind paying if it does all I want. Have spent hours looking and trying and cant get one to do all I want :(

HowlingGale

Head Pro
Visit site
I was just thinking about this the other day. What I need is a smart device for which is always on and is essentially a calendar that links to Time tree or something. I'm too disorganised/lazy to add to my phone calendar then write it on my fridge calendar.

It could have to-do lists as well. I have Alexa but that's a bit useless if you're not in the room when the reminder goes off.