British Womens Amateur-Seniors at Ashbridge

toyboy54

Challenge Tour Pro
Visit site
AmandaJR...Help needed here Amanda ( if you would be so kind )!
Managed to find a www. this a.m. and check on Fairway Dodger / Kaz / Karens progress in this tourney-have tried the same thing tonight and find myself on god knows what sites wanting my details / American comp. results etc,.??
Could you put a contact site up please ( know you take an interest + are more intelligent than me:whistle: ),, just so that I can follow her path in this event??
What I actually mean...is one that is idiotproof against me:giggle:
Thanks for any help you can give----luv and kisses

D

Deleted member 3432

AmandaJR...Help needed here Amanda ( if you would be so kind )!
Managed to find a www. this a.m. and check on Fairway Dodger / Kaz / Karens progress in this tourney-have tried the same thing tonight and find myself on god knows what sites wanting my details / American comp. results etc,.??
Could you put a contact site up please ( know you take an interest + are more intelligent than me:whistle: ),, just so that I can follow her path in this event??
What I actually mean...is one that is idiotproof against me:giggle:
Thanks for any help you can give----luv and kisses

Look on the R&A website championship section.
T15 by the look of it.

fundy

Ryder Cup Winner
Visit site
Great looking course, some interesting holes, beautifully presented, fantastic greens. Amazingly friendly - so many members volunteering and doing a great job to make the championship happen. Well worth a visit.

I found it tough.

It was pretty long for our level (a composite course using mainly yellow and white tees) and playing longer due to the deluges at the start of the week. And very tight - the rough was all grown up to knee high about 5-10 yards off each fairway. From there a good outcome was being able to hack it out to the fairway and that really got into my head, unfortunately. I ditched my driver after the 4th hole of round 2 and got away with it that day plotting it round with 3 wood off the tee and some pretty good long iron / hybrid approaches. Tried the same strategy on day three but couldn't reproduce the ball striking and paid the penalty.

did wonder why the scores looked on the high side. its not usually that penal if you miss off the tee. glad you enjoyed it :)

SammmeBee

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
I did hear the rough was a treat for us and getting cut back now.... :ROFLMAO:

Seems ridiculous to make rough especially for a event…..the best/better player will always win but would be nice to make it playable for the rest and those members who have to play it beforehand.

But why would the powers that be want to make golf enjoyable……!!

AmandaJR

Money List Winner
Visit site
Seems ridiculous to make rough especially for a event…..the best/better player will always win but would be nice to make it playable for the rest and those members who have to play it beforehand.

But why would the powers that be want to make golf enjoyable……!!

We've just hosted an annual pro competition and are all looking forward to the knee high stuff being reduced and play a bit more fun!

toyboy54

Challenge Tour Pro
Visit site
Kaz...Be proud of yourself girl- an elite field/ some serious pro amateurs in there/ you acquitted yourself well/ pity the powers made the course so difficult!
Couldn't figure out what the H/cap comments were about earlier, but then remembered it's a 3 rounder!
Insanely jealous of your ability and also your mindset, safe journey home--Good on you girl(y)(y)

D

Deleted member 15344

did wonder why the scores looked on the high side. its not usually that penal if you miss off the tee. glad you enjoyed it :)
Ashridge normally has the greens as it’s defence by making them ridiculously quick over the last couple of years they have grown some thick rough, it wasn’t so bad a couple weeks back. Shame it’s a club so far up it’s own rear end and full of snobs as it would be a club to join