Brand new galvin green alf09 gortex pants still with tags on for sale

gerrard28

Hacker
Banned
Visit site
I have some galvin green alf pants for sale brand new still with all tags on and price of £150.The pants are xxl regular but fit a 34 waist as thats what i am up to 37 i would say.The reason for sale is they were bought for a gift for me but i already have a pair.These are the 09 model too.As they were only bought this week for me.I will take £90 for them.I thought i wold put on ere before i put them on ebay.Pick up is welcome based in the northwest
£90

Yidio

Assistant Pro
Visit site
Can't you just get whoever bought you them to refund them in return for £150 worth of store credit if they won't give the cash back? Madness to lose 60 notes on something that hasn't been used at all.

gerrard28

Hacker
Banned
Visit site
Re: Brand new galvin green alf09 gortex pants still with tags on for s

the misses bought them me but she doesnt know i have already bought a pair which are more expensive then them and she would hit he roof like she did the other week when i came home with a new galvin gortex coat when i ave only bought a j lindeberg pacelite last month.Also i have that much golf gear it un real.So i would be getting a voucher for the sake of it when i dont nedd anything and probably wont for a good few years now apar for tees and a few gloves

HCFC

Club Champion
Visit site

XXL that fit between a 34 - 37 inch waist?! If thats XXL then i am worried!

drawboy

Tour Winner
Visit site

37" waist a xxl, I dont think so. Damn those waif like Swedes, there's more to life than eating crispbreads and beating oneself with birch twigs. Get some grub & beer inside you and see what xxl really means. ;)

ADB

Journeyman Pro
Visit site

my size would have more x's than Liz Taylor..