BNWT - Galvin Green Austin Jacket GTX - Size XL - blue/black

thegogg

Head Pro
www.vlgc.co.uk
Brand new still with the tags on Galvin Green Austin GTX Goretex Jacket. It's in the Blue/Black colour and an X/L size which is the same as a normal UK Large as the jackets are a slim fit.

It cost £175 in the January sales and I'm looking for £125 plus P & P.

mansell

Head Pro
Visit site
Brand new still with the tags on Galvin Green Austin GTX Goretex Jacket. It's in the Blue/Black colour and an X/L size which is the same as a normal UK Large as the jackets are a slim fit.

I will be surprised if you get any joy on here
have you joined just to sell this item?

Why don't you read the rules, they are there for a reason

medwayjon

Tour Winner
www.snodhurstcarsales.co.uk

I will be surprised if you get any joy on here
have you joined just to sell this item?

Why don't you read the rules, they are there for a reason

Word!

thegogg

Head Pro
www.vlgc.co.uk
My apologies if I've broken the rules but being a typical male I admit I didn't read the rules....... I'll happily remove the remove add later today once other forum members can see that it was a genuine mistake as I want to become a future active forum partisipant without having upset anyone :(

medwayjon

Tour Winner
www.snodhurstcarsales.co.uk
My apologies if I've broken the rules but being a typical male I admit I didn't read the rules....... I'll happily remove the remove add later today once other forum members can see that it was a genuine mistake as I want to become a future active forum partisipant without having upset anyone :(

Where are you located and where do you play?

Always plenty of get togethers going on.

Smiffy

Grand Slam Winner
Visit site

You haven't upset me mate.
Carry on
;)

mansell

Head Pro
Visit site

You haven't upset me mate.
Carry on
;)

nor me ;)

thegogg

Head Pro
www.vlgc.co.uk
Thanks for the comments and the jacket is now withdrawn and unavailable.

I started playing this wonderfull game 3 years ago after retiring from playing rugby after 25 years and I'm totally hooked! I live and play in North Wales and look forward to spending more time here in the forum.......... more earache from her indoors then!

TonyN

Money List Winner
Visit site
Why don't you introduce your self in the lounge. I am keen to know where about in north Wales you play/ live as I am not to far away and have played a couple of great tracks there.