Best T.V.ads

toyboy54

Challenge Tour Pro
Visit site
Have been blown away by the new Virgin Airways advert!!
Girls are class!Production is great!Very tongue in cheek!!
Music(Frankie Goes To Hollywood--RELAX)is better than I remember when I 1st bought it.
Classy,classy ad!
Anyone any other thoughts or faves(please do not include the mash potato ones where they fall about laughing!!??)
cheers>< :D

Cernunnos

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
The gorilla with the Ex Genesis Drummer doing the drum break. There is another Gorilla one that doesn't work.

The cadburys one with the two kids & the over active eyebrows.

The Jonny Vagas PG Tips adverts, especially the re-do of the old Morcambe & wise breakfast gag.

Infact there are plaenty of great adverts out there. Probably more decent adverts than there are decent programs.

Atticus_Finch

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
Love the Virgin one. It always stops me in my tracks when it comes on. I was a BIG Big Country fan in my teens and it's made me relisten to the Steeltown album (That I bought from Our Price)and appreciate it again. I was also a big fan of Asteroids except when you panicked and went into hyperspace only to reappear in front a big boulder :mad:

Cernunnos

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
Love the Virgin one. It always stops me in my tracks when it comes on. I was a BIG Big Country fan in my teens and it's made me relisten to the Steeltown album (That I bought from Our Price)and appreciate it again. I was also a big fan of Asteroids except when you panicked and went into hyperspace only to reappear in front a big boulder :mad:

Whatever did happen to Our Price Records...?

Was my favorite shop when I was a teenager all those years ago.

The advert really took me back along with the music.... The fashions may have been dodgy, but probably better times, even if viewed through slightly rose tinted specs.

Imurg

The Grinder Of Pars (Semi Crocked)
Visit site
I like the current Comparethemarket.com ad with the sister website Comparethemeerkat.com.

There actually is a comparethemeerkat.com site set up by the ad people for losers like me to find!!

Basher

Tour Winner
yorkshiregolf.proboards.com
I love the WKD ads, especially the one where the missus is relaxing in the bath when the hubby bursts into the bathroom, drops his keks and reads the paper. Pure class!

Agree with Atticus, the Virgin ad stops me too. Some seriously sexy ladies, plus the music just takes you back there to the 80's.

USER1999

Grand Slam Winner
Visit site
I fly Virgin to HK about 6 times a year, and can guarantee those ladies don't wok for virgin. Well, maybe they do the Upper class area, but premium economy, no, defo not.

Downloaded asteroids onto my pc only the other day. Still love it. Used to be able to clock it ten times in a row, takes about 1 1/2 hours. Now, lucky to get to 10k, but working on it.

Rubiks cube, takes me a bit over 3 minutes, when I used to do it in about 1 minute. Getting slow as I get older.