Best 1-11 you've seen for your team

callummcs

Hacker
Visit site
Goram

Weir Gough Numan

De Boer Albertz Gascoigne Laudrup

McCoist Boyd Mols

I know there are some obvious players missing from this team but sticking to the rules I haven't seen the like of Cooper, Greig & Jardine play so I can't include them :(

C

c1973

Goram

Weir Gough Numan

De Boer Albertz Gascoigne Laudrup

McCoist Boyd Mols

I know there are some obvious players missing from this team but sticking to the rules I haven't seen the like of Cooper, Greig & Jardine play so I can't include them :(

At least you got to watch Gazza and Laudrup, my old man said Gazza was the best he had seen since Baxter.
That's still a decent team you've picked, no room for Van Bronckhorst or Gattuso? It's an attack minded set up anyway. :)

callummcs

Hacker
Visit site
yeah Van Bronckhorst narrowly missed out as did Gattuso. I decided to go 3 at the back as I refuse to put Hutton in the same line up as these players haha

C

c1973

yeah Van Bronckhorst narrowly missed out as did Gattuso. I decided to go 3 at the back as I refuse to put Hutton in the same line up as these players haha

Lol. Hutton done a job for us but I wouldn't drop any of your midfield or forwards for him. No Naismith?:whistle: ;)

callummcs

Hacker
Visit site
Lol. Hutton done a job for us but I wouldn't drop any of your midfield or forwards for him. No Naismith?:whistle: ;)

To be fair he did do a decent job for us but he doesn't deserve to be amongst that line up haha.

No chance!!! Lol. That man broke my heart when he decided to jump ship and more specifically the way he did it. He was the one player out of all of them that I thought would have stayed and helped us get back to the top.

stevek1969

Money List Winner
Visit site
Walter Kidd? - never played for the Dee - Albert Kidd didn't feature much either

My mistake, haha how could I forget that, was actually at that game when Albert scored 2 fantastic goals, it was all ever did in a Dark Blue shirt, full house for the big game on Saturday.

HomerJSimpson

Hall of Famer
Visit site
I would do a 1-11 for Fulham but struggling to name 11 that haven't let me down one way or another over the years. It has been a labour of love following them through thin and thinner. Might have a chat with Hawkeye at the weekend and see what he reckons.

Off the top of my head
Van der Saar
Parker
Gale
Coleman
Riether
Marsh
Houghton
Best
Dempsey
Davies
Saha