Belfry Custom Fitting

Scotsgolf

Visit site
Does anyone have any experience of the custom fitting at the Belfry?

After a bad injury I'm looking to reward myself with a completely new set of kit and with being in Birmingham next month thought that the Belfry option was too good to miss.

Be grateful for any feedback anyone has - I'm really looking to test gear from various different manufacturers which is one of the reasons the Belfry appeals.

Cheers

Golfman

Assistant Pro
Visit site
Not done it myself but the feedback I've heard about them is generally positive and they do tend have clubs from a lot of different manufacturers.

Midnight

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
Mate,

If you put Belfry cutom fitting in the search engine and set the time period for newer than 1 year, there are lots of posts about it and what to expect.

I think GB72 went there Dec time for a Driver fitting.
Hope this helps.

Midnight...

GB72

Money List Winner
Visit site
Yes, I went for a driver fitting and was very happy. Just having a massive heated bay to yourself with one to one attention from a pro was great. Never felt pressured, the pro would have been happy to tell me if my current club was better suitd (it came second) and also gav me the spec and was happy for me to shop around for what I needed, admitting that they were not the cheapest