EchtLoon

Challenge Tour Pro
www.thehomeofpoker.co.uk
Seems like me a lot of people don't have an avatar, which is a shame because for me it helps identify posters.

In my case it's becasue the gif limit is too small, couldn't this be increased? If server space is an issue, then I would suggest reducing the size of signatures to compensate?

brendy

Global Moderator
Visit site
The avatar function is busticated echtloon, ive tried a few different conforming images and it still doesnt work. Hopefully the next forum upgrade will have this addressed and fixed.

EchtLoon

Challenge Tour Pro
www.thehomeofpoker.co.uk
The avatar function is busticated echtloon, ive tried a few different conforming images and it still doesnt work. Hopefully the next forum upgrade will have this addressed and fixed.
Ah that would explain it, I tried a few the other night and thought it was just my stupidity :eek:

haplesshacker

Money List Winner
mid-life-crisis-man.blogspot.co.uk
how do you guys get pics in your signature. i didnt even managed to do THIS

I think most use a photobucket account, which is free.

Google 'photobucket', download pics into your photobucket account. When you've got a pic you want to use in your album. click it open and underneath you'll see 4 options, copy the img file which is the lower one of the four, and paste that link into your GM sig area of your user profile. Do a preview before submitting to see if you're happy with it and then hit submit at the bottom of thge page.

I think that's right anyway. A little trial and error regarding pic size might be required though!

MikeH

Content Director
Staff member
Visit site
rest assured guys I put in a request a few weeks back to fix the avatars - "its on the list" I'm told!

haplesshacker

Money List Winner
mid-life-crisis-man.blogspot.co.uk
I had spent ages in MS publisher, Powerpoint, and One Note, where I'd managed to do it but couldn't save it in a suitable format to get to the forum.

As a last resort I went to Photobucket, which is where all the pictures I import into the forum come from, have an edit facility where-by you can add text. Just make sure that you have the 'transparencey' box ticked. From then on it's just a case of playing around with font size etc.

Hope it helps.