Autograph enquiry

Robster59

Tour Rookie
www.eastrengolfclub.co.uk
A bit left field this, but whilst clearing out the Father in Law's flat, we came across a menu from an event in 1970 called lunch with a legend. Organised by Bobby Charlton Enterprises, the Legend is Franz Beckenbauer. It's in pristine condition and has the signatures of:
  • Franz Beckenbauer
  • Matt Busby
  • Bobby Charlton
  • Alex Ferguson
All original signatures, not copies or scanned.
I didn't know if anybody on here had any idea of what the possible value of this would be, or a good place for us to get them valued.
Thanks in advance.
Middle small 2.jpgFront small 2.jpg

D

Deleted member 1147

First place I'd look to would be a local auction house - sometimes they have specific days for you to take things in for valuation

GB72

Money List Winner
Visit site
Trouble is that it is such a fraught area. With no provenance to show that the signatures are real, you immediately have a potential issue. From a quick google search, you can have them authenticated but that does not appear to be cheap.
Then you have all sorts of issues that can impact the value, especially what has been signed. Is the item an attractive display item, how will it look framed etc

D

Deleted member 1147

I spoke to a mate who has loads of autographs, including Charlton, Fergie etc.
He recommended getting in touch with Charles Hanson, the auctioneer off the TV. He’s valued some of my mate’s stuff.