At the range 2

JustOne

Ryder Cup Winner
www.justoneuk.com
You swing nicely given your circumstances Chris, it's not rushed, balanced and therefore somewhat repeatable. If anything you should be looking at your poor shots and trying to figure out why they happen. Can't see you swinging a lot harder or much differently to be honest, it's a very 'arms' driven swing. I would say that your head raises in the backswing (left shoulder turns too flat and forces the head up) and you lose a bit of your spine angle which (being movement) could lead to some inconsistency finding the sweetspot.

chrisd

Major Champion
Visit site
To be honest, I'm still waiting for the first video to finish....... :rofl:

Chris thats pretty damn good. Well done!

You swing nicely given your circumstances Chris, it's not rushed, balanced and therefore somewhat repeatable. If anything you should be looking at your poor shots and trying to figure out why they happen. Can't see you swinging a lot harder or much differently to be honest, it's a very 'arms' driven swing. I would say that your head raises in the backswing (left shoulder turns too flat and forces the head up) and you lose a bit of your spine angle which (being movement) could lead to some inconsistency finding the sweetspot.

Most of the bad swings come about when I try and hit too hard/quick then I come ott and get the usual slice or odd pull. If I shorten the over swing and hit with good tempo I usually hit ok and with decent distance. I agree it's arm'sy but I've always hit the driver that way, but I am hitting irons with a better, early hip turn and in to out swing with some draw. The head lift looks to me as it comes from the right hip lifting a little and the upper body and head following

I now have an ipad and plan to video regularly to make changes

Cheers james

JustOne

Ryder Cup Winner
www.justoneuk.com
He's too funky for a goatee.....

Funny-Beards-07.jpg

:thup: