Anyone used Proquip waterproof jackets ?

Myblueheaven

Visit site
Hello all.... im after more advice pls.
I'm looking at a couple of proquip jackets ( wp ), tempest and tourlite...... just wondering if there's anyone who's had either of these can offer a little help....are they any good, are sizings true.......... would you buy again ?

Cheers all

casuk

Head Pro
Visit site
Size wise there bang on, as it's a jacket I'd be wearing over a jumper I sized up to a large and it's a great fit, Iv had the px5 suit for 2 years now and it's never let me down in scottish weather, comes with a lifetime waterproof guarantee too

jim8flog

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
Through the years I have probably had about 10 different Proquip jackets (I buy them for general wear and a choice of colours) and they have all been good.

Currently use in summer for golf a Tour flex now a few years old and still waterproof also use Proquip Tour flex trousers as a lightweight pair to keep in the bag as over trousers again a few years old and still waterproof.

True to size for me.

casuk

Head Pro
Visit site
Got the PX 5 jacket, Really good. Looking at some Proqhip trousers but haven't decided yet.
The px5 trousers are of the same quality but a major draw back for me is the zips and the two fasteners at the bottom cause a little bit of weight might not be an issue for others but I'd much prefer velcro than fasteners

Fish

Banned
Visit site
I’ve always been a Galvin Green fanboy, but I needed a second pair of waterproof trousers for Scotland, which went unused ? However, I’ve used them since returning and they’re excellent, so if the Proquip trousers are anything to go by, the jackets should be equally good.

Biggest thing for me when choosing the trousers, was, they had belt loops and a fly zip and were nice and light.

PJ87

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
Seem decent, got one before I got my Galvin's .. it's now my go to waterproof coat when it's peeing down off the golf course