Anyone tried "Mural" wallpaper?

Golfmmad

Tour Winner
Visit site
Just papered daughters loft extension bedroom with Mural wallpaper design. Looks fabulous!
You just send in your width and length measurements and the company will produce your chosen design.
Hanging is so easy, every piece is numbered so you just hang, match pattern and smooth out as normal. So there's no waste, every length is produced to size and pattern match.
There's one caveat though, there is no room for error! The last length of 11 measured about 12cms wide of printed pattern. The last gap measured about 8cms wide so only approx 4cms spare!
It's quite expensive but the finished effect looks superb as a feature wall.
Looking at their website there are 100's of designs to choose from.

Hobbit

Mordorator
Visit site
I did one donkey’s years ago. It was a forest glade scene. Prepping the wall has to be spot on. We had a very old house, and although at first glance it looked good I could see all the imperfections. Think it lasted a couple of months before I ripped it off.

Golfmmad

Tour Winner
Visit site
I did one donkey’s years ago. It was a forest glade scene. Prepping the wall has to be spot on. We had a very old house, and although at first glance it looked good I could see all the imperfections. Think it lasted a couple of months before I ripped it off.
Preparation is key my friend. 😂 👍

larmen

Head Pro
Visit site
We have a world map in the kid’s bedroom. Mummy colour matched the edges and got a tin made up at dulux so you can hardly see where the picture punishes and the remainder of the wall starts. That’s why we went with a version that had all water at both edges.