Anyone have experiencer of these shoes?

Parmo

Tour Winner
www.roundhaygc.com
Hi Guys,
After a couple of early morning rounds this weekend my Stuburts have started leaking pretty bad (only had them 6 months), and as HID says and I quote "you best get some new ones then". I am looking at the mnew footjoy pod thingys or and a big or I fancy some Ecco Casual GTX Golf Shoe because they are Gortex and would keep the dew from my tutsies. Also since its summer I wanted something more casual than formal so I can wear with shorts and not look a plonker.

Any advice?

John_Findlay

Tour Winner
Visit site
Parmo,

I have the FootJoy pods thingies. Very nice, will last forever and I think you can get them in some snazzy colours. Check out the FootJoy website.

madandra

Money List Winner
Visit site
The real JOY in FootJoy is the fact they come in half sizes. I have tried squeezing my tootsies into Adidas, Nike and FJ and the FJ's are like bubble wrap slippers.

Something to give you some food for thought . . . . since J_F got his pods he has been playing like a bloody demon. He has shot his best ever round and a scratch 74 at the Old Course ...... Its a no brainer pal.

AliB

Q-School Graduate
Visit site
Can't speak for Footjoys, but have found Ecco shoe,d though pricey, are always good fit adn last a life time. (Think mine are leaking but that's in their third or even fourth year. (Half sizes too I ould have thought).

AliB

wilf_74

Assistant Pro
Visit site
I have the Ecco casual Gtx shoes which are extremely comfortable, i purcahsed 18 months ago some Puma GTX hsoes which also started to leak about a month ago. so i took them back to AG and they exchanged them for a brand new pair of Ecco (no receipt or box) cant get better than that!

Highly recommend the Eccos, and they look cool too..

HomerJSimpson

Hall of Famer
Visit site
I've got the Footjoy Dryjoy with pod thingys and they have been really comfy from round one with no breaking in required. As a thought, as HID has given you the green light why not get onto the Footjoy website and order some custom designed ones

T

thecraw

Do your Stuburts not have a 12 month waterproof guarentee???

If so I would be punting them straight back to them. My Stuburt Helium Pro's are superb. That said I have an extremely comfy pair of Adidas Tour 360's which leak and I've just joined madandra with a pair of reelfits which so far are also comfy as feck!

Everybody is different so try on loads.

Parmo

Tour Winner
www.roundhaygc.com
Do your Stuburts not have a 12 month waterproof guarentee???

If so I would be punting them straight back to them. My Stuburt Helium Pro's are superb. That said I have an extremely comfy pair of Adidas Tour 360's which leak and I've just joined madandra with a pair of reelfits which so far are also comfy as feck!

Everybody is different so try on loads.

Yeah they do have a waterproof guarentee but I got them from EBay so no where to take back to. I wouldnt mind as its summer but because I play first thing in the morning the dew gets through.