Anyone going to Woburn got a spare pull/push trolley or Battery I can borrow?

Aztecs27

Money List Winner
Visit site
I'm normally a carrier, and will carry without a problem if I can't borrow one, but I figured, if I'm paying £140 for a day's golf, I might as well try and be at my freshest for the whole day.

One of the clicgear/motocaddy three wheel "front push" types would be preferable as carry bags seem to sit better on them and pushing is easier than pulling but beggars can't be choosers.

Any help greatly appreciated and I will cross your palm with a cold pint at lunch or at the end of the day as a reward.

EDIT: Fundy has kindly offered to lend me his spare motocaddy if anyone has a spare battery I can use. Thanks!

Last edited:

bluewolf

Money List Winner
Visit site
Re: Anyone going to Woburn got a spare pull/push trolley I can borrow?

Ive got an old pull trolley you can use if you want. In fact, if you ask nicely, you can have it for a mere zero pounds and zero pence. It's solid so isn't a rickety piece of rubbish, but I have an electric and a carry bag, so a pull trolley is surplus to requirements...

Aztecs27

Money List Winner
Visit site

Ive got an old pull trolley you can use if you want. In fact, if you ask nicely, you can have it for a mere zero pounds and zero pence. It's solid so isn't a rickety piece of rubbish, but I have an electric and a carry bag, so a pull trolley is surplus to requirements...

I would take you up on your generous offer if I had the room in my house for a trolley and would use it regularly, but outside the odd 36 hole away day each year, I never use a trolley. Too much faff involved for me!

Thanks though!

bluewolf

Money List Winner
Visit site

I'll bring it down anyway just in case a better one doesn't materialise..plenty room in the car for it...Then i'll skim it back under the stairs where surplus golf gear lives...

fundy

Ryder Cup Winner
Visit site

Got a motocaddy in the garage you can use if you can get a 36 hole battery from someone

Aztecs27

Money List Winner
Visit site

Got a motocaddy in the garage you can use if you can get a 36 hole battery from someone

Intruiging....

Anyone going to Woburn got a spare 36 hole battery I can use? :D

Might hit up Rickg, I'm sure he had about 3 batteries in his car last time I saw him. Might even be useful if I can use it for 18 and carry for the other 18.

Last edited:

G1BB0

Money List Winner
Visit site

Aztecs, might have some batteries sorted, I work for a large telecoms company who own all the exchanges (wont name em lol but blatantly obvious) and they use battery backups, I have acquired 3, mine is a 37 ah one that runs forever but also have 2 others, 24 ah I think

I dont have any connectors for a motocaddy but can charge them up beforehand if needs be using my torberry one off mine

G1BB0

Money List Winner
Visit site

cool, will charge them up and give a run 1st to make sure they both do 18 easily, I have a battery bag aswell spare so we'll get there

I also have a wilson cart bag spare if you aint bothered about being a tart ;)

fundy

Ryder Cup Winner
Visit site

Alternatively I have the motocaddy cart bag that goes with the trolley, tho i expect as it doesnt have MIZZZZZZZZUNO striped down the side it wont be suitable for Aztecs :)

G1BB0

Money List Winner
Visit site

sounds even better Eejit, although he might break it being made of cheap plastic ;)

(only kidding btw as when my powerbug dies I will be going GK)

Aztecs27

Money List Winner
Visit site

Cheers for the help gents! (except For the digs, knobs! ;)) its all greatly appreciated. I've lost track of the final solution, but I'll go with the flow.

D

Deleted member 1740

Cheers for the help gents! (except For the digs, knobs! ;)) its all greatly appreciated. I've lost track of the final solution, but I'll go with the flow.

Just carry aztecs its no fun pushing a cart through trees and rough ;)

Aztecs27

Money List Winner
Visit site

Just bumping this as a friendly reminder to anyone who wishes to help a brother out at Woburn. Happy with either Eejit's kind offer of his Wife's GK or the combined offer of Fundy and Steve with the motocaddy.

If it makes any difference to the final decision, I obviously have a stand bag so the trolley would need to cope with one OK. I seem to remember Motocaddy's being able to hold one "properly" (i.e. the right way round to access all pockets etc). But I could be remembering wrong.

Thanks again fellas.