Anyone fancy a game on Thursday 26th February near Gatwick/M23

Smiffy

Grand Slam Winner
Visit site
Chartham Park GC in East Sussex are doing a special offer until the end of February of a round of golf with a meal afterwards for £23.00 per person.
I have provisionally booked three teeing off times from 11.00am on Thursday 26th February and still have a few spaces available if anybody fancies it.
Course is quite close to the M23/Gatwick so handily positioned for anybody that has to use the motorways.
Details of the course can be found here
http://www.uk-golfguide.com/england/27120_reports.html

Quite a decent track, used to hold our Spring meeting here every year when I ran a large Society, nobody ever complained.
If you are interested, let me know!
Rob

USER1999

Grand Slam Winner
Visit site
Sorry mate, not going to have enough holiday next year so can't take too many days off in Feb, and am already doing Goswick on the 20th.

HTL

Tour Winner
Visit site
No can do sorry mate, can only do Fri, Sat + Sun.

But if you ever fancy a weekend game Im up for it as im sure the others would.

Smiffy

Grand Slam Winner
Visit site
No can do sorry mate, can only do Fri, Sat + Sun.

But if you ever fancy a weekend game Im up for it as im sure the others would.

I was going to book it for the Friday but there was a £5.00 supplement! Don't know why that was??? :D :D

Definitely be up for a week-end game or another game during March on a Friday. Will post details up.

Welcome aboard MWJ and Leftie. As I say, nice course, you will enjoy it. A few mates of mine are coming (handicaps range from 8 to 14) so we should have no problem making up the 3 x 4 balls
Rob

Anymore for anymore?

backwoodsman

Tour Winner
Visit site
Will have only just gone back to work after 2 weeks off, so can't really do end of Feb. Would love to come to a day out soon, so if/when there's meets in March /April, I'll be up for it.