Anyone else run out of balls

D

Deleted Member 1156

Nope, I always take a spare just in case I lose one 😎

Orikoru

Tour Winner
Visit site
Bit strange that it doesn't tell us how many he had and lost. I generally have about 8 in the bag and I've never lost more than... 4 maybe. Should be fine.

chrisd

Major Champion
Visit site
Lucky us rank amateurs aren't subject to the one ball rule so we can borrow balls off anyone on the course in order to carry on playing 😋

USER1999

Grand Slam Winner
Visit site
I don't lose golf balls. To the nearest post code, I roughly know where they all are. Lost? No. Temporarily mislaid? Certainly.

TreeSeeker

Assistant Pro
Visit site
Twice i've set off to play with no golf balls in the bag before, and been down to 2-3 before but thankfully never fully run out.

I think the worst i've had is maybe 5 or 6 in a round.

duncan mackie

Money List Winner
Visit site
Having managed to lose 4 in the first 7 holes of a match on Monday...then get round 18 on Tuesday's match without missing a fairway (if you don't count fairway bunkers) but having loaded the bag up with balls - it's all still a mystery to me, even after decades of playing 🤔

It can happen can anyone, at any time 😭

larmen

Head Pro
Visit site
I guess on a professional level, if you run out of balls that round isn’t going to earn you any money anyway.

HomerJSimpson

Hall of Famer
Visit site
I have an OCD thing where I have to have 12 in the bag when I start. I've never run out but have lost 4-5 on the front nine before in a practice round and stopped at halfway as there wasn't any point carrying on the madness.