Any feedback on Forgan Clubs?

Pete

Visit site
Hi,

I'm a beginner looking for advise on my first set of irons. Spanish theoretically most reliable forum strongly advises to get a Forgan F150 set done in a clubmaker, so I decided to investigate about these irons in the country where golf was born... assumption is you should know more about the topic, shouldn't you?...

Output of my research is frustrating as querying in UK web resources I do not find too much about Forgan Clubs

Does any of you knows about these clubs? I know Forgan is and old brand, but seem it didn't evolve much since the 80's...

Any other advise for a beginner iron set? What about Acer clubs?

I've also seen posts about second hand, but only reliable site seems to be Golfbidder and seems expensive

Cheers,

Pete

http://elprimerhoyo.blogspot.com

Mr_T

Challenge Tour Pro
Visit site
Saw some of their clubs on the web, they looked pretty cheap which might be ok for a beginner, but I think if you're after a starter set then have a look at some second hand clubs on eBay etc, you can get some pretty decent clubs for not a lot if you have a good look, you could probablyl kit yourself out with a decent second hand set of irons, fairway, putter and driver for 250-300 notes, golf bidder has a good range of clubs and you can be safe in the knowledge they are legit clubs but they are quite expensive for secondhand clubs