Alien sandwedge

Norrin Radd

Tour Winner
Visit site
anybody tried one or have one ,I borrowed a mates yesterday at the range and it was brilliant ,the extra wide flange really stops any digging into the sand and off of tight lies [not in bunker] it performed admirably Ididnt skull or fat any of the thirty or so shots .also the stopping power was excellent as it is a 60* wedge and it was just one bounce and check.
have just clicked on the buy it now for a brand new shiny one .
have you tried or use one?

USER1999

Grand Slam Winner
Visit site
Oh dear. Just no. Callaway easy outs are pretty naff, but Alien? Just take a long hard look at yourself in the mirror, and give your face a hard slap. And again.

Really?

Jeez, getting out of bunkers is not that difficult.

Oh, and do you have a ball retriever?

D

Deleted member 17920

Oh dear. Just no. Callaway easy outs are pretty naff, but Alien? Just take a long hard look at yourself in the mirror, and give your face a hard slap. And again.

Really?

I have a ball retriever, it’s in our pro shop at the minute having a new grip on it :)

Norrin Radd

Tour Winner
Visit site

Really?

Idont have a problem getting out of bunkers its not what i want one for ,its the bloody annoying skanky shots from the thirty yards and in, shots where you get a really iffy lie ,the alien sorts them out ,,im looking to score as low as i can ,i dont really care how or what with ,a tool for the job is what im looking for and with the alien i think i have found something that fits the bill.
ps ,no i dont have a ball retriever ,yet, can you reccomend one .(y)

ScienceBoy

Money List Winner
Visit site
As long as it’s legal for competition it’s generally acceptable.

It’s no different to buying a driver with. Turbulators or some other gimmicky thing like that.

Fill your boots