Ailsa's Appeal.

Farneyman

Tour Winner
Visit site
http://www.facebook.com/pages/Ailsas-Appeal/242627979175045

Information from the facebook site.

Ailsa Croll is a 3 year old girl from Dundonald, Ayrshire, who has been been diagnosed with Aplastic Anemia. Alisa urgently needs a bone marrow transplant.

Until April 2012, Ailsa Croll was a normal, healthy girl until she was diagnosed with a blood disease called Aplastic Anemia. Few people know about this disease despite the fact that it is as common as some types of Leukaemia and just as devastating.

At the moment, Ailsa is being stabilised by blood transfusions at Yorkhill Hospital, Glasgow, but she now urgently requires a bone marrow transplant. Her future depends on her finding the right bone marrow match.
The Anthony Nolan Trust maintains the national Bone Marrow Register. This is being checked now to try and find a match for Ailsa. You can help by joining the Register; it’s as simple as signing a form and providing a saliva sample.

To join the register you need to be aged 16-30 and in good health. Further details on how to join can be found at www.anthonynolan.org

I am a primary teacher at the school where Ailsa'a sister attends and where Ailsa should be attening nursery. As I ve grown a beard since before Christmas and need to shave it I am allowing the kids, for a small donation, the chance to help shave my hair and beard!

I have a justgiving account set up if anyone here would like to make a donation.

https://www.justgiving.com/Fabian-Greenan

Thanks.

Last edited:
T

thecraw

I suppose I'll need to donate money since I'm an old fart. Sorry I'll gladly give as that is such devastating news.

Count me in for a £10 donation.

bigslice

Tour Winner
Visit site
http://www.facebook.com/pages/Ailsas-Appeal/242627979175045

Information from the facebook site.

Ailsa Croll is a 3 year old girl from Dundonald, Ayrshire, who has been been diagnosed with Aplastic Anemia. Alisa urgently needs a bone marrow transplant.

Until April 2012, Ailsa Croll was a normal, healthy girl until she was diagnosed with a blood disease called Aplastic Anemia. Few people know about this disease despite the fact that it is as common as some types of Leukaemia and just as devastating.

At the moment, Ailsa is being stabilised by blood transfusions at Yorkhill Hospital, Glasgow, but she now urgently requires a bone marrow transplant. Her future depends on her finding the right bone marrow match.
The Anthony Nolan Trust maintains the national Bone Marrow Register. This is being checked now to try and find a match for Ailsa. You can help by joining the Register; it’s as simple as signing a form and providing a saliva sample.

To join the register you need to be aged 16-30 and in good health. Further details on how to join can be found at www.anthonynolan.org

I am a primary teacher at the school where Ailsa'a sister attends and where Ailsa should be attening nursery. As I ve grown a beard since before Christmas and need to shave it I am allowing the kids, for a small donation, the chance to help shave my hair and beard!

I have a justgiving account set up if anyone here would like to make a donation.

https://www.justgiving.com/Fabian-Greenan

Thanks.

you too shy to post a picture of said beard

Farneyman

Tour Winner
Visit site
I suppose I'll need to donate money since I'm an old fart. Sorry I'll gladly give as that is such devastating news.

Count me in for a £10 donation.

Thanks Crawford. Looks like your paying for your golf on St.Patricks Day again lol

you too shy to post a picture of said beard

Click on the link again David. I have changed it since your donation! Thanks again.

Toad

Tour Rookie
Visit site
Fabian,

Too old to do anything but donate cash lol.

If you see Martin can you let him know you can have my £20 deposit from Siloth, if it's needed sooner let me know and I will donate through the site.
Cheers

John.

Farneyman

Tour Winner
Visit site
Fabian,

Too old to do anything but donate cash lol.

If you see Martin can you let him know you can have my £20 deposit from Siloth, if it's needed sooner let me know and I will donate through the site.
Cheers

John.

Cheers John, that's much apprieciated. I will speak to Martin and get something sorted.

Thanks again.

Anymore for anymore?